inTank Media Baskets

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

I got my Gift from my Not-so-secret-santa. I hope she got hers.

Thank you Merthynia. Where did you get all the awesome small goodies? And the one thing you sent me, had you sent me only that, made my year. The algae Scraper. I SO SO SO need that. I managed to scratch my glass with a razor, and this is absolutely Perfect.

20161212_132358.jpg

Thanks a Bunch for exchanging with a Canadian Friend.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Merthynia. Where did you get all the awesome small goodies? And the one thing you sent me, had you sent me only that, made my year. The algae Scraper. I SO SO SO need that. I managed to scratch my glass with a razor, and this is absolutely Perfect.

20161212_132358.jpg

Blue towels from a hospital? I have some of those. :happy: So handy!

HOLY ####, NR.......

I'M IN SENSORY OVERLOAD......

I don't know how the Bad Hombre pulled this off......but I got everything I asked for......and some extras. Mrs Jack might think I'm a weirdo now.

Holy chit.

righttirefire

HOLY ####, NR.......

I'M IN SENSORY OVERLOAD......

I don't know how the Bad Hombre pulled this off......but I got everything I asked for......and some extras. Mrs Jack might think I'm a weirdo now.

Holy chit.

Pictures

I came home and saw there was a package at the door... turns out it was for my neighbor?! That's 2 days in a row!! This postman is driving me crazy......

Dear secret Santa,

Thank you for the wonderful gifts!

post-81810-0-31348900-1481594134_thumb.jpg

I especially liked the artwork!

post-81810-0-61930600-1481594152_thumb.jpg

However, your note did not have a name!

Harold has struck again!!

- Herbert Mcdonald

heres a teaser

33702D27-3B1D-42B9-9832-3F5406157B49_zps

at least they have there clothes on :o

you should have gotten my gift by now..

I thought you sent to Harry?

OK santa... where are you, I'm been total drunkard and asshole

Well looks like you got it yesterday as did I :lol: you got some zoas and I got beer....................we just didn't know it at the time............

at least they have there clothes on :o

I thought you sent to Harry?

Well looks like you got it yesterday as did I :lol: you got some zoas and I got beer....................we just didn't know it at the time............

shhh you're going to confuse him

20161212_132358.jpg

I'm glad you loved it Sunstar! Those are my absolute favorite scrapers! I also have a million of those towels so I try and include a few. They are great for reef work since they do not shed or let any fibers fall off. They were originally surgical towels. :D I got your present yesterday and my present from Mariaface today!!! I have the best ####ing secret santas ever!!!! I'm working on how I can post up pictures since my laptop has been broken for 3ish weeks now!

Archived