ReefCleaners.org

2016 NR Secret Santa Gift Photos!

braaap

I came home today to a wonderful surprise.

hMHytJGl.jpg

This made me cautious...

Annnnnddddd it was a glitter bomb!

My 2 kids managed to spread the evil blue glitter across the entire house. :rolleyes:

But I didn't care because I was waayyyyy to excited about my gifts!

I got a Neptune AFS, a box full of Super Glue gel, and some CA Mysis flakes!

p1iUF2el.jpg

My Secret Santa made my Christmas!

Thank you soooo much @pewpewkittah!

You're the best!

oUB6iSNl.jpg

PS. This was my kitchen floor.......I opened the box in my living room. Thank god I have wood floors. ;)

It was no problem Jacob. I'm so happy you like your gifts. Let me know how the AFS works!! I'd love an Apex system someday. :wub: Again, sorry for the glitter!!! :lol:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you liked it! And congrats on winning the coral pack - be sure and share pics!

Thanks! I will!! Im super excited for the pack but kind wondering where everything is going to go in my tiny tanks..

Thanks! I will!! Im super excited for the pack but kind wondering where everything is going to go in my tiny tanks..

There's always room for more coralz!

Poor Merthy :(

She got stuck being my SS two years in a row. That's not easy... Specially since I have no aquarium and like to make outrageous demads. She hit it outta the park again tho :)

20161215_102422-1_zpsn4ld97xy.jpg

She got me a red light to stalk my... Not aquarium.

She also got two scary delicious looking chocolate bars, a whole bunch of kisses, Peppermint Pop Rocks, a brand new Huskers Shot Glass and what I can only assume is some sort of sex toy.

20161215_105645_zpsfk1z4gxd.jpg

The "toy" in question. Seems innocent enough but only vibrates when turned on :huh:

20161215_103609_zpsezqfjiwr.jpg

I can only assume that, since I asked for something I could injure myself with, that the pop rocks and shot glasses are meant to be used in conjunction with each other. As such, I've convinced a friend that there exists a shot which is comprised of Vodka and Peppermint Pop Rocks. More on that later.

THANK YOU MERTHY!!!

So awesome to be your recipient again!

I still owe her Stegosarus.

Poor Merthy :(

She got stuck being my SS two years in a row. That's not easy... Specially since I have no aquarium and like to make outrageous demads. She hit it outta the park again tho :)20161215_102422-1_zpsn4ld97xy.jpg

She got me a red light to stalk my... Not aquarium.

She also got two scary delicious looking chocolate bars, a whole bunch of kisses, Peppermint Pop Rocks, a brand new Huskers Shot Glass and what I can only assume is some sort of sex toy.20161215_105645_zpsfk1z4gxd.jpg

The "toy" in question. Seems innocent enough but only vibrates when turned on :huh:20161215_103609_zpsezqfjiwr.jpg

I can only assume that, since I asked for something I could injure myself with, that the pop rocks and shot glasses are meant to be used in conjunction with each other. As such, I've convinced a friend that there exists a shot which is comprised of Vodka and Peppermint Pop Rocks. More on that later.

THANK YOU MERTHY!!!

So awesome to be your recipient again!

I still owe her Stegosarus.

Haha you do owe me a stegosaurus! I had almost forgotten! The little sex toy is for your bathtub so you can pretend to have a fish tank, then you can stalk it late at night (or stumbling drunk) with the red light! :) I figured since I got you for a second year you needed a little Nebraska love! :wub:

Haha you do owe me a stegosaurus! I had almost forgotten! The little sex toy is for your bathtub so you can pretend to have a fish tank, then you can stalk it late at night (or stumbling drunk) with the red light! :) I figured since I got you for a second year you needed a little Nebraska love! :wub:

Thank you once again :wub:

Just tried out the lil sex toy in my sink... It looks like a pissed off wrasse running around.

Still working on the Stego prototype for you ;)

Got my my presents today!! I was so excited until I started opening it...

Feet... FEET EVERYWHERE!!!

31670797385_8e696f5d11_z.jpg

Sooooo many gross feet!

Much better unwrapped!!

31555440291_7db8c1baaa_z.jpg

There is also feet for my feet, but they were frozen. I'll get a pic later!

Thank you soooo much santa, I got pretty much all that I asked for!! Just so weird there was no name with the package... :^) ;^) :wub:

Got my my presents today!! I was so excited until I started opening it...

Feet... FEET EVERYWHERE!!!

31670797385_8e696f5d11_z.jpg

Sooooo many gross feet!

Much better unwrapped!!

31555440291_7db8c1baaa_z.jpg

There is also feet for my feet, but they were frozen. I'll get a pic later!

Thank you soooo much santa, I got pretty much all that I asked for!! Just so weird there was no name with the package... :^) ;^) :wub:

:^ )

Mrs Sancho is a bit jealous of this gift exchange....I need to get creative with her gift this year.

I hear there is a Naughty Ninja doll (Action Figure) coming out next year.....she may find that intriguing.

I hear there is a Naughty Ninja doll (Action Figure) coming out next year.....she may find that intriguing.

funny you say that I almost included a naughty jack....daughter has a man Barbie the is almost a dead ringer for you
righttirefire

funny you say that I almost included a naughty jack....daughter has a man Barbie the is almost a dead ringer for you

You mean has no penis?

What about the Badass Brad action figure? When is that coming out? Or the jumpin jack in the box?

What about the Badass Brad action figure?

The Badass Brad doll was discontinued..... slow mover.

Or the jumpin jack in the box?

From what I've heard, the Jumpin' Jack sells out so quick, no one can keep it in stock. Sure to be a collectors piece in the near future.

You mean has no penis?

Must be the "married" edition.

Weird. That must be a little strange with midget jack kicking back at your pad.

All this action figure talk :lol: nothing will compare to the GI Joe from the 70s................hell that thing had facial hair :lol: probably even something between the legs unlike the uni sex ken dolls of today............####ing dolls...........

All this action figure talk :lol: nothing will compare to the GI Joe from the 70s................hell that thing had facial hair :lol: probably even something between the legs unlike the uni sex ken dolls of today............####### dolls...........

Don't fret, I'm sure they will come out with the cranky old man doll.......The Senior Spectar doll, with Lil Rascal accessory.

From what I've heard, the Jumpin' Jack sells out so quick, no one can keep it in stock. Sure to be a collectors piece in the near future.

Must be the "married" edition.

Weird. That must be a little strange with midget jack kicking back at your pad.

Jack

3B39DDDF-2C23-4915-B28C-120D47DEBBA7_zps

Stella and Jack :lol:

FD3C9F96-A829-4528-8237-A3A30983D466_zps

Gena and Jack :lol:

5EA3670E-2B3F-47F6-93AF-88FEB77A2024_zps

Yep Mrs. Sancho thinks I'm nuts

Don't fret, I'm sure they will come out with the cranky old man doll.......The Senior Spectar doll, with Lil Rascal accessory.

Hell yeah...................... :lol:

Jack

3B39DDDF-2C23-4915-B28C-120D47DEBBA7_zps

Stella and Jack :lol:

FD3C9F96-A829-4528-8237-A3A30983D466_zps

Gena and Jack :lol:

5EA3670E-2B3F-47F6-93AF-88FEB77A2024_zps

Yep Mrs. Sancho thinks I'm nuts

Why does Jack have a gay hockey coat on :wacko:

Archived