Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Dawn's pony garden.

vlangel

On 2/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, fishfreak0114 said:

Your ponies are so beautiful!  :wub: Ruth is looking fabulous!  What are the red and green bubbly macros?  

Thanks fishfreak.  I can't believe how much Ruth has changed,

The green bubbly macro is an artificial ornament of grape caulerpa.  The red is real macro, red grape caulerpa growing on my sump rock.

On 2/28/2017 at 8:07 PM, vlangel said:

20170228_165430_zpsg8fqfoyl.jpg

My magnificent 1st mustang mare.

20170228_165820_zpse6aitaid.jpg

And my pretty little pinto that I am not sure if she will be a mare or stallion.

I decided to bring this pic to the new page!

• Like 5
14 hours ago, RIP Sebastian said:

So pretty! I remember how tiny Ruth/Rudy/Rueben was when you first got 'em.

I wish she/he would make up their mind.  This is so confusing!  I think she is Ruth until I know for sure otherwise.

I have returned from another trip from Charlotte.  The ponies and the tank look great, and its good to be home.

We did so much enjoy the meet and greet shower for our granddaughter and seeing our grandsons.

• Like 5
RIP Sebastian
59 minutes ago, vlangel said:

I have returned from another trip from Charlotte.  The ponies and the tank look great, and its good to be home.

We did so much enjoy the meet and greet shower for our granddaughter and seeing our grandsons.

Welcome Back! Glad to hear everyone is well. Is Ruth a Rueben?

• Like 1
On 3/5/2017 at 6:19 PM, RIP Sebastian said:

Welcome Back! Glad to hear everyone is well. Is Ruth a Rueben?

Thanks Nick!  Its looking more and more like Ruth is really going to be a Reuben!

In other news, I was looking at pics when I first transferred to this tank and realized that I like a clean bb better than coraline algae.  So tonight I am using a lot of elbow grease to scrape it off.  

• Like 3

20170308_153945_zpse9ovcqqu.jpg

Well my hard work paid off, the tank looks just like new again.  I love that this tank can be clean so thoroughly without stirring up a cloud of nasties. 

• Like 6

Thanks, unfortunately, there is not a seahorse in sight! Ha ha!  Actually they are both visible but you have to look really hard to see them.

10 minutes ago, RIP Sebastian said:

Time to play "Find the Ponies"!

EDIT: Found them! Glad everyone is doing well. :)

I can never fool you, 'eagle eye'!

I was able to get some good pics tonight of the ponies!  Unfortunately, photobucket is being maintenanced.

RIP Sebastian
5 minutes ago, vlangel said:

I can never fool you, 'eagle eye'!

I was able to get some good pics tonight of the ponies!  Unfortunately, photobucket is being maintenanced.

I can't wait to see them!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

I love this :wub: The tank really looks great @vlangel, the macros and gorgonians make for such a nice aquascape.

O wow, thanks CM, that means a lot coming from you!  This tank is really working out well for ponies.  They love the gorgs and macro algae for hitches and I like the natural look.  I love the look of colorful corals jam packed in a tank but learned the hard way that that is not the best enviroment for seahorses.

8 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Love the pictures Thanks

I had gotten a bit lazy for a while there so I am trying to make up for it.

• Like 2
On 3/8/2017 at 4:50 PM, vlangel said:

20170308_153945_zpse9ovcqqu.jpg

Well my hard work paid off, the tank looks just like new again.  I love that this tank can be clean so thoroughly without stirring up a cloud of nasties. 

I cannot believe how absolutely beautiful this is. 

Really. 

How do you keep it so clean?

Seahorse tanks are usually MORE difficult to keep clean!!

• Like 2