SaltCritters.com

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

Christopher Marks
1 hour ago, Tamberav said:

Is premium member my support icon? I was looking where to donate/subscribe like a few weeks ago and couldn't find it.

Yup, it sure is :) 

The automated premium membership system had to be abandoned when we moved to the new site, building a replacement proved harder than I anticipated. A solution is coming soon though, hopefully next month.

2 minutes ago, Pjanssen said:

okay, I'll be honest. I never use mobile.

Bless you :flower: 

It's better on a desktop :D 

• Like 2
Christopher Marks
15 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

damn you moved to a new system and abandoned all the $$$, bold move. 

It had to be done, kind of a sink or swim situation! ? The new website brought on a lot of new costs and complexities, but it set the foundation for us to continue into the future! 17 years in, the web has become quite a complex beast. I'm committed for the long haul! ?

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

It had to be done, kind of a sink or swim situation! ? The new website brought on a lot of new costs and complexities, but it set the foundation for us to continue into the future! 17 years in, the web has become quite a complex beast. I'm committed for the long haul! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
HarryPotter

New comically-large rack, super glued it to a magnet. 

Because i I had some more space, of course I had to trim some fighting branches! This view of frags with colonies in the background is just too cool :) 

n6VrSlS.jpg

• Like 4
HarryPotter
1 minute ago, markalot said:

I have one of those racks, like em.   No frag plugs falling out.

Im so jealous you got the "real' locking frag rack. I got this from building an obsession, it doesn't have a magnet or anything. 

On 3/21/2018 at 5:21 PM, HarryPotter said:

New tank again?!?

- ya it's been 1.5 years and I've done the best I could with a drop off.

On 3/21/2018 at 5:17 PM, Pjanssen said:

Hope all is well. Sending happy positive vibes your way. Looking forward to seeing a new tank from you.:flower:

Thank you! :flower:

Just dropped in to like a whole bunch of posts :D

I use my phone a lot but mostly to catch up on threads. If I have to type much I wait until I'm on the computer. So I use the like buttons way too much from the phone and don't reply enough. 

And like @metrokat, I just have been super busy and focused on other priorities (my daughter got married two weeks ago!).

I've always been a firm believer that if you want people to comment in your own threads, you need to comment in other's. Gotta give before you get! 

• Like 3
jedimasterben
19 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I've always been a firm believer that if you want people to comment in your own threads, you need to comment in other's. Gotta give before you get! 

so what you're saying is I need to start spamming pics of kate upton in everyone's threads, GOT IT! :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, jedimasterben said:

so what you're saying is I need to start spamming pics of kate upton in everyone's threads, GOT IT! :D

Well, @metrokat is starting a new build thread, so there's no better time to get started! 

• Haha 1
HarryPotter
3 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Just dropped in to like a whole bunch of posts :D

I use my phone a lot but mostly to catch up on threads. If I have to type much I wait until I'm on the computer. So I use the like buttons way too much from the phone and don't reply enough. 

And like @metrokat, I just have been super busy and focused on other priorities (my daughter got married two weeks ago!).

You know me, I spam everywhere! ?

2 hours ago, jedimasterben said:

I dont know, she’s kind of old. 

2 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Well, @metrokat is starting a new build thread, so there's no better time to get started! 

Omg ? Yes it’s tradition!!

pappadumplingz
10 hours ago, HarryPotter said:

New comically-large rack, super glued it to a magnet. 

Because i I had some more space, of course I had to trim some fighting branches! This view of frags with colonies in the background is just too cool :) 

n6VrSlS.jpg

You know I’m 100% open to the idea of you sending these across the pond to us haha

HarryPotter
1 minute ago, Lynaea said:

How about “please help me fix my red algae problem!!”

with or without smileys and thumbs up

Lol! I do have some geladium on a few rocks, but corals just grow over it so I dont really mind 

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350