SaltCritters.com

pgrVII

24 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Hmmm suppose I should start figuring out where to place the 13 frags coming next week...😂  but also,🤔

Alot of sticks... I need to summon an @teenyreef

Ha ha, I'm a terrible role model! All my sticks are way to close together and starting World War III. But I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
26 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Ha ha, I'm a terrible role model! All my sticks are way to close together and starting World War III. But I can't wait to see what you got 🙂

Yes but,you can grow just about any of them, and mine wont be packed quite as full as yours!😂 i asked for a blue slimer,and a razzleberry,and pac man. The pacman acro is low light so thats cool for a change. 

So new corals will arrive Wed. Definitely know I'm getting a Pacman and Blue Slimer coral. The rest ...🤔😊

Thinking of doing the standard 5 gallon water change today so the tank is fresh but settled when the corals get here.

Got this pic of the Hairy green monster during water change at the water line while it was partially out.

IMG_20190303_162124_621.thumb.jpg.1086462e5857418bb13eca85bf2de93a.jpg

And a good one of the shrimp

IMG_20190303_162809_855.thumb.jpg.6d8492c965927b79fc232f805e82d656.jpg

And a post waterchange FTS

20190303_174247.thumb.jpg.ef4a953b30b7ade669286c09194aef15.jpg

• Like 1

Also,super glad I got a new heater. Yesterday I woke to find the heat not working, the tank is on the first floor so it's definitely chillier in thr room,but the Cobalt Neotherm was keeping it pretty steady. House dropped from 68 to about 60 overnight so it was working a bit but did great!

• Like 1

So here is some updates today,so far everyone looks happy(knockonwood)

12 minutes ago, OverCookedRock said:

Hurry up with pics would ya! 😉

😆

1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

I only see 4 pictures not 13... are you holding out on us? I like the zoas.

Yea the zoas are nice for sure! 

You can swipe on the Instagram ones and see a few more!

righttirefire
1 hour ago, pgrVII said:

Yea the zoas are nice for sure! 

You can swipe on the Instagram ones and see a few more!

The "insta-grams" what are those? I dont do that stuff. Are you going the way of lawn and stinkybunny now too?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

The "insta-grams" what are those? I dont do that stuff. Are you going the way of lawn and stinkybunny now too?

I've had an Instagrams for a while sir. Just look for the arrow on the post with the Instagram heading and scroll through from the post here!