inTank Media Baskets

pgrVII

So I think I might place an order with Algae Barn soon to get some more pods in the ol tank. Figure its not gonna mess the water chemistry up and have live food source and adds to the cleanup in the tank. 🤔🤔

• Like 2
thecoralbeauty

Hey! How funny our tanks are about the same age and I recently implemented some of the changes you have been doing recently too (read back a few pages).

nice additions!! Looking great!

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, mwhitelock said:

Hey! How funny our tanks are about the same age and I recently implemented some of the changes you have been doing recently too (read back a few pages).

nice additions!! Looking great!

Yea it is interesting how that goes sometimes,Im gonna go catch up on yours. 

And thanks,we will see how it goes!😆

thecoralbeauty
2 minutes ago, pgrVII said:

Yea it is interesting how that goes sometimes,Im gonna go catch up on yours. 

And thanks,we will see how it goes!😆

Also- I just ordered phyto and pods from algae barn yesterday and they’re throwing in free extra pods this week I think, FYI. 

2 minutes ago, mwhitelock said:

Also- I just ordered phyto and pods from algae barn yesterday and they’re throwing in free extra pods this week I think, FYI. 

Badass thanks for the info darlin!😊

2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

No doubts, buddy! 

I think so. The tank(knock on wood)is well seasoned and clean now,light feedings, no extra coral foods etc and simple filtering.

• Like 1

Finally got a good picture of the @Zia toadstool I got from @Lawnman still goin strong. Lost the poor thing in the rock work and thought it was gone,only to have it turn up again. 20190209_114539.thumb.jpg.ece2193a1cced931b3daa0e5a76ee220.jpg

And just some of the new BTA and the orange monti. The monti is cool it looks pink under my nanobox duo.

20190209_113329.thumb.jpg.c8be0dd2d45725b2277b6b967d58e29e.jpg

20190209_113030.thumb.jpg.b07721392baef73c70c41df40509abc5.jpg

• Like 2

Not much else going on with the tank (knock on wood)  

New chemipure blue nano coming this weekend,and probably will do a water change Monday. Finally getting through my original bucket of IO salt! 😂 I've had it for about 3 years now,so I will probably stick with standard IO brand the next go around. 

• Like 1