Coral Vue Hydros

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Mine are all still bubbly, they just seem to be shrinking in general size. Maybe it was the elevated nitrates they didnt like lol Oh well. Guess we will see what happens.

In my experience they do not like high nitrates. They do like to be fed and don't mind high flow as long as their foot is in a protected spot. I have a couple that are well over 8 inches across in my big tank.

In my experience they do not like high nitrates. They do like to be fed and don't mind high flow as long as their foot is in a protected spot. I have a couple that are well over 8 inches across in my big tank.

Well Nitrates are back to normal levels and will continue to drop so hopefully they will keep growing :) I typically broadcast feed mysis to the tank but i think ill spot feed the nems and some other coral some once things are back to normal

• Like 1

Video was fantastic, I get so many scaping ideas from your tanks. :)

I see someone gave that yellow tag what he deserved. Chomp. My female clown used to feast on yellow tang fins until he learned to keep away from the egg area. :D

• Like 1

whatttttttt.

time for a light upgrade

^this

need to go T5 but can't find a sleek way to mount it my other SPS looks decent =P.

wait, i see some green by the base! it will recover in time. i put it on my magic frag rack where everything recovers eventually

• Like 4

Took a semi crappy video last night. Looked so much sharper on the small camera screen....hahah.

i only take pics of the cute ones =P.

It's not crappy!! It's a great video!! And that's hilarious about your wife.

• Like 3

ok, i dont understand what's going on with my tank. i haven't done a water change in 2 weeks and i been feeding extra for the new anthias....and my cyano went away on its own!!! wtf...

oh well, not gonna complain as long as it is working. still have bubble algae though.

and i haven't tested my water in months and my SPS are doing decent. i think my doser been running dry for a while too...hahah

It's not crappy!! It's a great video!! And that's hilarious about your wife.

haha, thanks!

This tank looks absolutely amazing!
Makes me want a reefer 350 so bad!

Dooo it! But go for the 425 XL instead.

• Like 2

Lots of New Year sale at different LFS but I am staying home today. Even though I really really want a yellow sand anemone but I just have no more room for corals =(.

Plus i have to take care of this little yappy bugger:

31858918652_ccc60cd5b2_z.jpg

Stuffs looking good guy. Keep up whatever your doing.

Loved the video. Your tank looks perfect!

Thank you!!

• Like 5

where you gonna put them =P. u have no room...

That's why I like slow growers like the torts, I can fit dozens of them in the tank and never worry about them taking over :D

• Like 2

New pics for the new year! First time using Sony A6000, really miss having a macro lens but pics came out decent. Was going to do water change today but lazy. May push it to 3 weeks without water change.... :scarry:

FTS. 4 firefish and 3 anthias missing from the photo. They hide as soon as pump turns off...weirdos

31253278163_3b065c0a2c_c.jpg

Miyagi, one of my fav SPS in this tank, growing and coloring up fast.

31945796541_15341d9922_z.jpg

Highlighter acro, looks happy

31945764911_549f199ecd_z.jpg

Top down BTA pic. It is getting bigger and bigger. Maybe split soon???

31688693290_17b9187994_z.jpg

Monster birdsnest. Someone come and pick up some frags. It is shading my monti really bad now.

32063649775_9eaa433587_z.jpg

Rics, zoas, RFAs

32063620495_d36e84512a_z.jpg

Starburst montipora. Love the yellow polyps.

31915249052_bd77b9a8fe_z.jpg

People have shrimp and goby combo. I have shrimp and midas combo =P

31253293133_e19044fb14_z.jpg

Random pic

31253265253_1270716661_z.jpg

• Like 15