Top Shelf Aquatics

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Big thanks to Holly from CultivatedReef!! I will post a detailed review after I mount the corals and take more pics. But for now, everything is doing well and on the sandbed. Surprisely, the only coral that still need to perk up is the blue xenia =P.

Blue maxima clam. Thanks to Harry for the clam hammock! So cool and perfect fit.

26474540112_1f124ec645_c.jpg

King Midas zoas

26474529882_756e2b3427_c.jpg

Pink Stylo

26474544252_1ee4fcb04e_c.jpg

Bonus zoas - so many polyps!!

26566888555_d4f483b12a_c.jpg

Bonus pink birdsnest

25961806924_35a4284276_c.jpg

Bonus Sunrise Explosion millie (so fluffy already! my first millie and I am hooked)

26294003900_d223166eff_c.jpg

• Like 6
HarryPotter

Big thanks to Holly from CultivatedReef!! I will post a detailed review after I mount the corals and take more pics. But for now, everything is doing well and on the sandbed. Surprisely, the only coral that still need to perk up is the blue xenia =P.

Blue maxima clam. Thanks to Harry for the clam hammock! So cool and perfect fit.

26474540112_1f124ec645_c.jpg

Looks awesome Ninjamyst! That clam is awesome and im glad the clam hammock arrived in one piece. Enjoy the floss haha

• Like 1

I love CultivatedReef! I used to order from the when I was living in CT, gotta love the free New England shipping. Their stuff is always huge and healthy when it arrives and the customer service is superb.

Is that clam new from CR as well? Love it

This tank is amazing. So much more going on from when I last checked in!

• Like 1

I love CultivatedReef! I used to order from the when I was living in CT, gotta love the free New England shipping. Their stuff is always huge and healthy when it arrives and the customer service is superb.

Is that clam new from CR as well? Love it

This tank is amazing. So much more going on from when I last checked in!

Yup, the clam is from CR too. I usually don't like buying non-wysiwyg corals but their corals surpass my expectations. Their customer service is definitely superb too.

• Like 1