ReefCleaners.org

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Some pics of the tube anemone. I really like this guy. It's a lot more pink in person, very hard to capture the translucent color in photo.

27129194356_1292bc3b38.jpg

26568285663_8c3687077b.jpg

My LFS has those in often. They look Awesome. I'll be anxious to see how yours does

How much do they go for? I have never seen these at multple LFS. I bought mine from a local guy breaking down his tank.

• Like 10

How much do they go for? I have never seen these at multple LFS. I bought mine from a local guy breaking down his tank.

Just checked. They sell them on sale for $65. Regular price $95

• Like 1

Some pics of the tube anemone. I really like this guy. It's a lot more pink in person, very hard to capture the translucent color in photo.

Gorgeous!!!!! You can always just send me all your RFAs. I will take great care of them :D

• Like 3
FlowerMama

Gorgeous!!!!! You can always just send me all your RFAs. I will take great care of them :D

Or maybe he'll decide to send some my way!! :wub:

• Like 2

Holy cow! That's amazing :bowdown:

I need a fourth tank just so I can put one of these in it :D

• Like 2

My LFS had a couple of those just like it, long pink translucent tentacles that almost glow. Beautiful to behold, but I don't have a deep sand bed for it so I passed. They are pretty stunning in person.

• Like 1

You can add my name to the rfa rehome list! ;)

That tube anemone is super pretty!!

And nice vacation pics too!! Glad you had fun!!

• Like 2

Holy cow! That's amazing :bowdown:

I need a fourth tank just so I can put one of these in it :D

It will fit in your 40g =P.

My LFS had a couple of those just like it, long pink translucent tentacles that almost glow. Beautiful to behold, but I don't have a deep sand bed for it so I passed. They are pretty stunning in person.

I dont have a deep sand bed either or fine sand. I just created a little mound for it. My sandbed is usually 1-2 inches. The way the tentacles move in low flow is awesome.

Or maybe he'll decide to send some my way!! :wub:

You can add my name to the rfa rehome list! ;)

That tube anemone is super pretty!!

And nice vacation pics too!! Glad you had fun!!

The RFAs had a tribal meeting and decided to fight to the death. They already sent out a scout that's inching closer and closer every day to the tube anemone...

• Like 3

Screw that ill make it much easier for him....just send me the tube nem!lol

Seriously that thing is beautiful!

• Like 3

isn't it??? I seriously now want a tube nem tank. I have issues.

• Like 4

I have always wanted one of these things. Why in a dedicated tank?? Im sure you can find some place to shove one of those in! Coral collection usually carries these, along with all kinds of other cool nems, but it looks like theyre out right now.

http://coralcollection.bigcartel.com/category/anemones

Now that $2500 rainbow carpet nem would make for a pretty cool dedicated tank!

• Like 2

It sure is! and it's MINE. although the tube itself is pretty disgusting....

just add one to your tank now...if you can find space on your sandbed still....

• Like 2

If it wasn't for the newfie that jumps everywhere and shakes the floors, I'd probably convince Nick to let me have another tank, or two... or three...

I even asked him if he wanted a chameleon/gecko/lizard the other day...

• Like 2

Soooo I came home the other day and tank was at 86 degrees =(. It was HOT outside and we didn't have A/C on that day. Some of the corals not looking so hot. Bought an aquarium fan on Amazon and it arrived today. Not very powerful...may not be enough for my tank. Really don't want to turn on A/C when we are away at work all day but may just have to....

That's why I need a tube anemone tank!

DO IT! This is making me want to get rid of my Fluval Spec V and get a IM 25 shallow for a tube anemone tank.....

Just gonna leave this here... From my LFS today

F49052BA-F6B0-4D67-B37C-437AF2EADF18.jpg

omg, i would totally do a nem tank with just these if my LFS carries them. I didn't know they can touch either. You need to get one!!

• Like 2