ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Just zoom in! The little clip on lense is supposed to be a macro lense so with th zoom function you can get closer but eh, it's not that much better than the zoom function

Well do you use the lens or not ? I can get some decent shots but......

Those pics were without the lens or with?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well do you use the lens or not ? I can get some decent shots but......

Those pics were without the lens or with?

:lol: I like to keep you guessing. Those were without the lense

stelllllllaaaa!

hi......tank looks great!

Steensy!!! HI :) and thank you!

are you in europe? How's the freshwater tank doing?

Steensy!!! HI :) and thank you!

are you in europe? How's the freshwater tank doing?

Was in Japan for 1.5weeks, back now. Be back at end of the month/beginning of next. FW tank is doing well, I have about 20 baby Cherry shrimp scampering around :lol:

Was in Japan for 1.5weeks, back now. Be back at end of the month/beginning of next. FW tank is doing well, I have about 20 baby Cherry shrimp scampering around :lol:

Why the heck did I think you were going to Europe?? Japan is much longer of a trip!!! That's pretty cool about the baby cherry shrimp!!! You should post up some photos!

Speaking of baby shrimp, one of my skunk cleaners just hatched a gazillion eggs and the fish are all going nuts :lol:

Why the heck did I think you were going to Europe?? Japan is much longer of a trip!!! That's pretty cool about the baby cherry shrimp!!! You should post up some photos!

Speaking of baby shrimp, one of my skunk cleaners just hatched a gazillion eggs and the fish are all going nuts :lol:

I'll try and get a few. They are super tiny and hang out in the Java Moss.

Luckily none of my fish see them as a free treat, lol! :lol:

I'll try and get a few. They are super tiny and hang out in the Java Moss.

Luckily none of my fish see them as a free treat, lol! :lol:

that sounds so cool! I am so wanting to do a freshwater planted tank and keep talking myself out of it :lol:

Oh nice!!! I saw your new scape and meant to comment. It's looking great!

Thx. PM me an address you can have the frags and the nem for shipping cost.

Thx. PM me an address you can have the frags and the nem for shipping cost.

Done! Although I just realized I missed your PM from last week :blush: Sorry about that, ST. You want some macros?

Hey stella, just saw your tank from when you started the transfer to now and I was amazed how much you filled it up, soo many different varietys of corals... Everywhere! Looks great. Going to the eo Smith frag convention??

Hey stella, just saw your tank from when you started the transfer to now and I was amazed how much you filled it up, soo many different varietys of corals... Everywhere! Looks great. Going to the eo Smith frag convention??

ha! Thanks Mark!! I did combine both of my other tanks into this one. that's what I tell myself anyway :lol:

Yes!! i'm going! Are you?

Yes I've been holding off buying any more coral from around town, looking for some plating montiporas, another torch, and anything random that pops out at me. Being a little more educated with corals I think i will have a better experience than last year. That being my first time I just didn't know what I wanted or what to look for, he'll I talked to Kat from here meaning to say high and too buy some things from her and I choked up. Lol

I can't stand it. Your pics of Bert have put a midas in the top of my list for our new tank. It hetter be as cute as he is!

Ha!!! I love it! Honestly he is so fun to watch. He thinks he's one of the chromis at times as he likes to school with them.

What a talent you have! Wanted to drop by to say thanks here too and deliver some promised photos. As already mentioned. I'm absolutely in love with this piece! Because of my recent move available wall space is aplenty. So much so I couldn't decide where to put it! Taking suggestions.

Such a fun fantasy piece. Exceeded all my expectations in every way possible.

Had a blast counting all the underwater and landlocked critters. 14 in all?

reef%20art2_zpseefedf3x.jpg

reef%20art8_zpsfpfledt5.jpg

reef%20art5_zpse78egqij.jpg

Even tried it in the BR, lol.

reef%20art1_zps502qsm3e.jpg

What a talent you have! Wanted to drop by to say thanks here too and deliver some promised photos. As already mentioned. I'm absolutely in love with this piece! Because of my recent move available wall space is aplenty. So much so I couldn't decide where to put it! Taking suggestions.

Had a blast counting all the underwater and landlocked critters. 14 in all?

reef%20art2_zpseefedf3x.jpg

reef%20art8_zpsfpfledt5.jpg

reef%20art5_zpse78egqij.jpg

Even tried it in the BR, lol.

reef%20art1_zps502qsm3e.jpg

It needs to be by a tank......

I love the picture and is that 2 cats fishing for Bert :o

Had a blast counting all the underwater and landlocked critters. 14 in all? reef%20art2_zpseefedf3x.jpgreef%20art8_zpsfpfledt5.jpgreef%20art5_zpse78egqij.jpg

Even tried it in the BR, lol. reef%20art1_zps502qsm3e.jpg

Dining room gets my vote broski ;)

It needs to be by a tank......

I love the picture and is that 2 cats fishing for Bert :o

That's the plan ;)

Dining room gets my vote broski ;)

Hey bro!! Yea. That was the first place I tried. Lovin' that nem-clown piece she did for you. It looks so good over your tank. Whoa, that tank though <3 Hope all is well with you buddy.

Archived