Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

This is so beautiful!!!!!! omgomgomg

Looks great in the living room!

Noted. Yea. She hit it out of the park. Thanks Christina!

Definitely the dining room. But more important, look how big the fluffball's have gotten!

Hey buddy! Yea their pretty beastly these days. Especially the white one (Koishi)

9EF61917-A7C6-458D-8E0E-5AAECDBA9293_zps

As maybe you've seen on FB. I've been under a rock lately. But got your message. Go Broncos!!!

Sry Rachel for hi jacking your thread. That was the last pic, lol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noted. Yea. She hit it out of the park. Thanks Christina! Hey buddy! Yea their pretty beastly these days. Especially the white one (Koishi)9EF61917-A7C6-458D-8E0E-5AAECDBA9293_zps

As maybe you've seen on FB. I've been under a rock lately. But got your message. Go Broncos!!!

Sry Rachel for hi jacking your thread. That was the last pic, lol

Hijack away please!!! Those cats :wub: the dining room photo cracked me up!!!

What a talent you have! Wanted to drop by to say thanks here too and deliver some promised photos. As already mentioned. I'm absolutely in love with this piece! Because of my recent move available wall space is aplenty. So much so I couldn't decide where to put it! Taking suggestions.

Such a fun fantasy piece. Exceeded all my expectations in every way possible.

Had a blast counting all the underwater and landlocked critters. 14 in all? reef%20art2_zpseefedf3x.jpgreef%20art8_zpsfpfledt5.jpgreef%20art5_zpse78egqij.jpg

Even tried it in the BR, lol. reef%20art1_zps502qsm3e.jpg

I'm so glad you like it! And thanks for stopping by!! I vote the dining room as well :) those cats :wub:

It needs to be by a tank......

I love the picture and is that 2 cats fishing for Bert :o

:lol: It's actually supposed to be a worm on a hook but now that I'm looking, it DOES resemble Bert :)

What a talent you have! Wanted to drop by to say thanks here too and deliver some promised photos. As already mentioned. I'm absolutely in love with this piece! Because of my recent move available wall space is aplenty. So much so I couldn't decide where to put it! Taking suggestions.

Such a fun fantasy piece. Exceeded all my expectations in every way possible.

Had a blast counting all the underwater and landlocked critters. 14 in all?

reef%20art2_zpseefedf3x.jpg

I want to say a huge thank you to you and all the others for the kind words! I hope it was worth the wait!

As many of you know, I've been struggling with a major creative block off and on for about 5-6 months. Things that came off the brush and onto canvas easily are now a bit of a struggle. I've been slowly working out of it and can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is kind feedback and support like this that is helping :wub: Love all you guys. Thank you.

Oh my gosh :wub:. That painting is incredible!!!!! I think my favorite thing is the kitties in the boat. Really amazing work, Stella :). I love how whimsical it is. What does the "snacks" sign say on the left?

Oh my gosh :wub:. That painting is incredible!!!!! I think my favorite thing is the kitties in the boat. Really amazing work, Stella :). I love how whimsical it is. What does the "snacks" sign say on the left?

Thanks Gena :) it says "Gen's Snacks" and Mysis and BBS :)

Thanks Gena :) it says "Gen's Snacks" and Mysis and BBS :)

Cool! I like the "Eddie's Atlantis" sign too. And I could tell it was a worm on a hook holding an umbrella. So much cute :wub:.

very impressive!!

Cool! I like the "Eddie's Atlantis" sign too. And I could tell it was a worm on a hook holding an umbrella. So much cute :wub:.

Gorgeous painting .. I vote dining room as well ...what a conversation piece!

Thanks guys!

That painting is just a color explosion. It makes me happy. If it makes me happy it can make anyone happy. #### I'm getting soft. ugh

:lol: Well, you didn't have us fooled. We all know you're a big softy with a crusty exterior.

(that sounds gross)

On a fun coral note, I checked out Diver's Den this AM. I always check DD, KP and a couple other places in the AM to see if there's anything new and interesting. Well, DD had a pink pulsing/pumping sinularia :o I never heard of that before. So I bought it!

On a fun coral note, I checked out Diver's Den this AM. I always check DD, KP and a couple other places in the AM to see if there's anything new and interesting. Well, DD had a pink pulsing/pumping sinularia :o I never heard of that before. So I bought it!

link please =)

link please =)

It was on Diver's Den so after I bought it, it disappeared :( I was trying to find the photo of it but can't! Darn it. I did find a youtube video about pulsing sinularia though!

I love the contrast between the painting and the tan wall in the dining room. That painting is unbelievable. I remember seeing a post somewhere a while ago where someone has a gif of making a painting. I wanted to buy a painting but could find the thread again. I guess now I will remember who makes them. There is more value in that painting then any of the ones I see at my local art galleries hands down.

I love the contrast between the painting and the tan wall in the dining room. That painting is unbelievable. I remember seeing a post somewhere a while ago where someone has a gif of making a painting. I wanted to buy a painting but could find the thread again. I guess now I will remember who makes them. There is more value in that painting then any of the ones I see at my local art galleries hands down.

:) yeah, I made a couple gifs of a couple paintings showing from start to finish. It's in my reef paintings thread which hasn't been very active since I've had a massive creative block going lately.

I want to say a huge thank you to you and all the others for the kind words! I hope it was worth the wait!

As many of you know, I've been struggling with a major creative block off and on for about 5-6 months. Things that came off the brush and onto canvas easily are now a bit of a struggle. I've been slowly working out of it and can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is kind feedback and support like this that is helping :wub: Love all you guys. Thank you.

Creative block is that what people are calling lazy now :lol: ?

I vote just get a bottle of whiskey and start putting paint to paper :lol: we might get a R rated picture but ;)

Its probably all the coffee you drink.......

Creative block is that what people are calling lazy now :lol: ?

Yeah, Jack was the one that taught me that trick :P

I vote just get a bottle of whiskey and start putting paint to paper :lol: we might get a R rated picture but ;)

Its probably all the coffee you drink.......

:lol: OMG could be. When my "day job" gets insanely nuts, I have trouble being creative. Stress is a creativity suck.

A couple recent fishy paintings. Both are 6"x6"

2SLrgHn.jpg

4hgZ050.jpg

Archived