inTank Media Baskets

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love both the paintings, but the firefish the most!

Thanks Mirya!

That painting is amazing. Def my favorite thing I have seen on this site ;)

:) Thanks, Plainrt

The paintings are awesome! I think Zia's definitely needs a fish tank under it, though :)

Thanks Teeny and I totally agree :)

Stunning paintings. Those colors and the movement in them just draw you in.

Thank you :)

Hi Stella!

I'm back! awesome tank and paintings, let me know when you do your first art gallery show ill be there cheering and maybe buying some pieces! Just updated my thread.

Cheers

Hi Stella!

I'm back! awesome tank and paintings, let me know when you do your first art gallery show ill be there cheering and maybe buying some pieces! Just updated my thread.

Cheers

Difrano!!!!! Welcome back! You were missed! I have to go check out your thread now :) And thank you :)

A couple of photos for today:

One of the baby RFAs:

uRgf7aN.jpg

Bert who is steadily growing and having trouble fitting in the entrance to his cave :o :

hmLf0Vd.jpg

no, it's all yours =P. i dont have enough things i want from her to justify the shipping cost

I am done buying RFAs for the moment :) Not sure how long the moment will last, but at this moment, I'm good :)

And one more picture. A closeup of the braaaponian. I love the contrast of the purple/blue skin and the light tan polyps.

oF7jC2a.jpg

I want to say a huge thank you to you and all the others for the kind words! I hope it was worth the wait!

As many of you know, I've been struggling with a major creative block off and on for about 5-6 months. Things that came off the brush and onto canvas easily are now a bit of a struggle. I've been slowly working out of it and can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is kind feedback and support like this that is helping :wub: Love all you guys. Thank you.

O stella, that painting of (I presume Zia's tank and seahorses in a fantasy sense) is unbelievably gourgeous! I also love the firefish and is that Bert? What talent you have. I am glad that your creative block is unblocking!

Bert who is steadily growing and having trouble fitting in the entrance to his cave :o :

hmLf0Vd.jpg

You tell Bert to pack his bags, I will build him his own large man cave. I check your thread for pics of him daily! (And of course your gorgeous paintings and corals... but BERT!)

You tell Bert to pack his bags, I will build him his own large man cave. I check your thread for pics of him daily! (And of course your gorgeous paintings and corals... but BERT!)

:D I took a video of him trying to shimmy in and out of his cave. I'll have to post it up later. It's pretty comical. I'm thinking the acans to the right of Bert's cave have moved. They're attached to a mussel and the mussel may have moved itself a bit closer kind of blocking the entrance to Bert's cave a bit. Either that or he grew enough in a week to make it a really tight fit!

O stella, that painting of (I presume Zia's tank and seahorses in a fantasy sense) is unbelievably gourgeous! I also love the firefish and is that Bert? What talent you have. I am glad that your creative block is unblocking!

Thank you, Dawn :) I took some pieces of both of Zia's tank to compile the painting. I appreciate the nice words a lot! The other fish actually is Harry's Coris wrasse on a rainbow monti :)

Thank you, Dawn :) I took some pieces of both of Zia's tank to compile the painting. I appreciate the nice words a lot! The other fish actually is Harry's Coris wrasse on a rainbow monti :)

I should have known that it wasn't Bert because the little fuzzes on his head were missing, not to mention the spots that looked like eyes, doh! I think you need to feature Bert however???

I should have known that it wasn't Bert because the little fuzzes on his head were missing, not to mention the spots that looked like eyes, doh! I think you need to feature Bert however???

I agree!!! Bert needs a painting for SURE! I never do paintings for myself lately :) Bert is going to be the next one I paint for me for sure!

Sparky the Conch! Love this guy. I have a second conch as well but he still needs to be named :)

1NyZ5hq.jpg

Sinularia and stuff:

B6G3wFe.jpg

Blue mushie:

5efUxks.jpg

Few more photos.

green sinularia:

iuCB2Ho.jpg

Pinstripes Favia:

MsVPcmt.jpg

Blasto:

DxH6hZe.jpg

Cespitularia - recovered from its encounter with the MP40.

QeOhx0q.jpg

Trumpets:

Tb4nhXn.jpg

Torch

NQu6YxE.jpg

And for the Bert fans :)

dZUE4Xw.jpg

Corals are looking great. That coralline is going crazy isn't it?

Thank you :) Yeah, it's going nuts! I wish I could grow corals as fast as I can grow coralline :)

For a minute there I thought the blasto was an rfa. Pretty pic.

It does look like an RFA! There was one parked right next to it and it looked like the RFA was pretending to be a blasto or vice versa :)

thanks A!

Archived