SaltCritters.com

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

81 today and now on the weekend we're back to cold with a high of 49 on Sunday. It doesn't know what it wants to do.

We might get snow here Saturday F*n michigan.

Been awesome weather here as well. This weekend highs in the upper 40's lows in the 20's.
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been awesome weather here as well. This weekend highs in the upper 40's lows in the 20's.

yup heat pack required for sure :)

I wanted to post a couple photos of this awesome toady I picked up for a friend :ninja:

The colors are super cool as are the polyps. I kinda want to keep it :blush: but it will be shipped out later this week.

Vrbf2eU.jpg

I told you to cut it and just tell him he only owed so much........ :lol: or oh wait I lost it on the way to the post office yea at was it ;)

HarryPotter

I wanted to post a couple photos of this awesome toady I picked up for a friend :ninja:

The colors are super cool as are the polyps. I kinda want to keep it :blush: but it will be shipped out later this week.

Vrbf2eU.jpg

Wow it's so orange! :wub:

I told you to cut it and just tell him he only owed so much........ :lol: or oh wait I lost it on the way to the post office yea at was it ;)

:lol: A piece fell right off the side when I was bagging it.... This could work.

I was going to say you could call this the LawnStool but that sounds ####### awful :lol:

As long as its not the LawnStool Sample :o

Shiiiit we still have piles of snow here as tall as a car

:wacko: we are laying mulch and mowing GREEN grass here buddy.

It's just in the parking lots they had to dump it in I'll snap a pic tomorrow of the snirt.

Yea I'm gonna pull the green tractor out this weekend :D

Folks already cutting their grass for the first time here and the yellow, pinks and whites of cherry blossoms, and pears and forsythia are everywhere. Left work and they were mowing. Love the smell of grass cutting.

Folks already cutting their grass for the first time here and the yellow, pinks and whites of cherry blossoms, and pears and forsythia are everywhere. Left work and they were mowing. Love the smell of grass cutting.

:wub: Me too!

Me too :)

Smells like sweet sweet cash ducketts to lawnbro

:wub: Me too!

:lol: jinx

I like your fence man,we're having someone come out to give us an estimate

Thanks I had it put in about 8 years ago. We have to have that style being on the pond no privacy or chainlink. Also got the taller fence since we have tons of coyotes around here.

I took a picture the other week of the Forsythia bushes blooming and texted it to my Mom who lives in Wisconsin. Her response was one word: Braggart.

This is my first spring in North Carolina, so I don't know what to expect as "normal" for the area, but it seems to be insanely warm and beautiful for March from my Midwestern perspective!

Archived