Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the new pics! And your paintings are gorgeous.

Aww thanks Jackie!!!

Bert :wub:

Everything looks fantastic!

:) Thanks Teeny! I just don't take photos of the stuff that looks like crap :lol:

Thanks for today's Bert fix!

HA! I thought of you when I saw him looking all cute and needed to take a picture.

Oh, and love the pinstripe favia, never saw one before.

I got it from legendary. I think it's my favorite one I got from them. I like the texture and the stripes :)

i like how you trained Bert to pose for you.

HA! I did a great job training him, didn't I????

My skimmer had a TON of bubbles coming out of the tube for 2-3 days but then it stopped. You want to keep the inside clean for the bubbles to encounter the least resistance while going up- if it's too dirty they will slow down and then go out the bottom tube.

Useful bit of info this.

Yes I've been holding off buying any more coral from around town, looking for some plating montiporas, another torch, and anything random that pops out at me. Being a little more educated with corals I think i will have a better experience than last year. That being my first time I just didn't know what I wanted or what to look for, he'll I talked to Kat from here meaning to say high and too buy some things from her and I choked up. Lol

Did you go yesterday, Mark?

Lol I've been catching up on this thread and I can't get over how amazing every picture is, whether coral, painting... or bert lol PS. You are most likely the best fish namer ever :D:lol:

Lol I've been catching up on this thread and I can't get over how amazing every picture is, whether coral, painting... or bert lol PS. You are most likely the best fish namer ever :D:lol:

:blush: This made my day!!! Thanks TPF! That is your nickname now because your name is really long to type out :)

Thank you again. What awesome things to say

:blush: This made my day!!! Thanks TPF! That is your nickname now because your name is really long to type out :)

Thank you again. What awesome things to say

Haha thats great to hear! And lol i meant to type Painted but "paonted" happened cuz i typed it on my phone in the sun lol but i was thinking about changing accounts to something a little easier to type lol :P

Haha thats great to hear! And lol i meant to type Painted but "paonted" happened cuz i typed it on my phone in the sun lol but i was thinking about changing accounts to something a little easier to type lol :P

ha! I like Paonted :)

Everything is looking great. Glad to see the light killing it over this tank. :)

-Dave

Thanks Dave :)

I like his speckles

ha! I know. Me too! With the close-up shots you can really see all his different colors.

Same!

Bert is so cute :wub:

My favorite fish!

O my goodness, I just want to pinch his cute little cheeks!

:lol: me too - but I try not to. He likes to come to the glass when I'm near the tank and look at me from one eye then the other then he goes in his cave. Cracks me up.

A couple of fotos for this dreary, cold Monday.

New fox coral:

gzRzzws.jpg

New toady:

MAsdXeX.jpg

Green and orange RFA:

s94loAB.jpg

this one looks like it is puckering for a kiss :lol:

KLEZbPj.jpg

Another one:

Zg1I0VX.jpg

this is one of the Valentine's Day rocks. It's got a purple mouth that I think is cool:

yjcCCh3.jpg

This one has a bright yellow mouth:

4dEO1Df.jpg

Bert says hi:

OXJjx72.jpg

zFoatqH.jpg

Its getting worse than my 20 :lol: I took out a bunch yesterday and still have a full tank.....shit is stacked like chord wood in there......

Its getting worse than my 20 :lol: I took out a bunch yesterday and still have a full tank.....shit is stacked like chord wood in there......

:lol: Upgrade time. :huh:

Archived