SaltCritters.com

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Wowee!

UmGAVYk.jpg

Thank you!!!!

Forgive me Stell, but I don't have the hours to go through 117 pages... can you post a pic of your lights?

:flower:

:lol: sure. You want a closeup?

here's the fixture hanging over the tank.

D4sWdLF.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me Stell, but I don't have the hours to go through 117 pages... can you post a pic of your lights?

:flower:

And here's a photo of the underneath. My cell phone goes nuts with the LEDs and gets all those moving bars. Not quite sure how to fix that but I think you'll get the idea :lol:

2Fh3c1d.jpg

I don't know if you can fix that Stella, that's the AES (atomic emission spectrum) all of the visible light waves produced from your lights. Cool shot tho!

And here's a photo of the underneath. My cell phone goes nuts with the LEDs and gets all those moving bars. Not quite sure how to fix that but I think you'll get the idea :lol:

2Fh3c1d.jpg

So 4x T5 and 4 LED arrays?

And a couple photos.

Giant cloves I got from Vivid a few weeks ago:

TTeSSlg.jpg

Bright green sinularia - also from Vivid:

gr5DsnS.jpg

Cyphastrea on the side of a tonga branch:

0olocnb.jpg

GSP from PolarCollision on the overflow:

sYghPI5.jpg

Some kind of leptastrea I got back in August.

Ri6nz6Q.jpg

AND Bert:

hI1rS5S.jpg

yup, he has several hiding spots. lately, he's been perching on the big red monticap. i need to get a pic one day of that.

yes for sure! He must look awesome against the red.

I picked up a bert also.....he is in a 20 long in the garage right now....only fish but still hides in a rock :lol: kind of funny actually.

Will have to name him or her Albert.......

And a couple photos.

Giant cloves I got from Vivid a few weeks ago:

TTeSSlg.jpg

Bright green sinularia - also from Vivid:

gr5DsnS.jpg

Cyphastrea on the side of a tonga branch:

0olocnb.jpg

GSP from PolarCollision on the overflow:

sYghPI5.jpg

Some kind of leptastrea I got back in August.

Ri6nz6Q.jpg

AND Bert:

hI1rS5S.jpg

Great pics stella! O, I just love Bert, he is too cute. That light fixture is amazing.

I picked up a bert also.....he is in a 20 long in the garage right now....only fish but still hides in a rock :lol: kind of funny actually.

Will have to name him or her Albert.......

Albert or Alberta! Perfect :lol: you have to post him up! My bert hid for a few days too. Now he's definitely not shy.

Great pics stella! O, I just love Bert, he is too cute. That light fixture is amazing.

:wub: Thank you, Dawn!!!!

Albert or Alberta! Perfect :lol: you have to post him up! My bert hid for a few days too. Now he's definitely not shy.

I don't think it is shy I just think it is there nature to hide. All of them in the store were in rocks with there heads popping out of the rock....

it comes out to eat but then right back into the hole it goes......

Will get a pic soon hopefully :lol:

what camera do you use? I am not a picture person and just use my phone and it sucks.....

Still got room in here for the xenia and kenya tree? Ready to ship anytime.

I do!!! I'm not done with the Berghias though!

I don't think it is shy I just think it is there nature to hide. All of them in the store were in rocks with there heads popping out of the rock....

it comes out to eat but then right back into the hole it goes......

Will get a pic soon hopefully :lol:

what camera do you use? I am not a picture person and just use my phone and it sucks.....

I love their little heads popping out of the rocks. cracks me up.

I'm just using my iPhone. I have a better camera but haven't really figured out how to use it yet :lol: Jeff got it for me for Christmas and it was supposed to be an easy to use one. Nope :lol:

although I do have clip on lenses I use with the iPhone sometimes. A wide angle and a magnifying one.

I do!!! I'm not done with the Berghias though!

That's alright. I only have one aiptasia left. I tossed the rock that had most of them on it when I did the rescape. The last one is about to get epoxied over when I glue down a couple more frags.

Do you have a macro on the IPhone or just zoom in :lol:

Oh aptasia......I spotted a few and need to nuke em with the X.....peppermint shrimp went MIA so.....

Oh aptasia......I spotted a few and need to nuke em with the X.....peppermint shrimp went MIA so.....

I had ONE aiptasia in my nano for the longest time. Never paid much attention to it. Decided to nuke it with AiptasiaX one day. Thought I got it good. A few days later, TEN aiptasia showed up. Nuked them all again and haven't seen any since...but I know one is lurking somewhere...

I had ONE aiptasia in my nano for the longest time. Never paid much attention to it. Decided to nuke it with AiptasiaX one day. Thought I got it good. A few days later, TEN aiptasia showed up. Nuked them all again and haven't seen any since...but I know one is lurking somewhere...

Yep I think they are always there......I even have one in the back chamber on the heater.....

Just zoom in! The little clip on lense is supposed to be a macro lense so with th zoom function you can get closer but eh, it's not that much better than the zoom function

That's alright. I only have one aiptasia left. I tossed the rock that had most of them on it when I did the rescape. The last one is about to get epoxied over when I glue down a couple more frags.

Oh nice!!! I saw your new scape and meant to comment. It's looking great!

Archived