Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why's bert leaving?=/

Because I am repaying Stella for her mentoring me through my SCA 75 build by kidnapping him. Pay it backwards, that's my motto.

Because I am repaying Stella for her mentoring me through my SCA 75 build by kidnapping him. Pay it backwards, that's my motto.

:lol:

Yeah I saw that, suspected it was introduced in the 50s by barge boats from Guam. If this gets a hold on some rock I can,imagine it would be like pulling out grape caulpera. Lol. I currently have some in a macro only tank. Not so pretty purple any more, kinda turned brown on me.

Why's bert leaving?=/

Yeah, I figure you can just trim it back. Bert isn't leaving - Newstead just THINKS he is :) She has to get through me first!

Markburns43

If you did get through stella and her big fluffy dogs, I'm sure bert was taught not to talk or take anything from strangers.

If you did get through stella and her big fluffy dogs, I'm sure bert was taught not to talk or take anything from strangers.

HA! I did!! I told him no matter how good the food looks, don't fall for it!

the pups are on the lookout too :D

I'm loving this weeping willow I got from Diver's Den.

uUHm64e.jpg

C6GcMjT.jpg

Fox coral seems super happy!

Qa4pTEA.jpg

Franklin and Iko say "hi". Yep, they both need haircuts for sure.

qh2MtBB.jpg

That toadstool looks like a sparkler or firework blowing off. Your tan pooch is sitting so funny w/ his leg off to the side. The black/white is like rolling his eyes. :lol:

That toadstool looks like a sparkler or firework blowing off. Your tan pooch is sitting so funny w/ his leg off to the side. The black/white is like rolling his eyes. :lol:

I think he does roll his eyes both at me and at Franklin :lol: Iko hates getting his picture taken. Meanwhile, Franklin I swear poses for the camera.

In tank news, I was in the kitchen and the light started flickering. I freaked out since we have an older house and while the electric has been updated, it always worries me that I'm going to blow a fuse/breaker/whatever it is called. So I looked at the light and it flickered again! And then I realized it was lightening :lol: I love the location simulation :) It's been storming for about 40 minutes :)

So about a week and a half to two weeks ago, my giant Hawaiian feather duster dropped its crown :( I was seriously sad about it as I've had it for well over a year now and it had always been doing so well. I kept the tube in place and hoped that it would regrow its crown. Guess what I spied today??? :wub:

O9osM1v.jpg

A couple of new leathers from Glenn (CGA). This is a toadstool, but almost has paddle type shapes:

gNtrXaO.jpg

This is a devil's hand:

8LYuRvw.jpg

My new fiji yellow - sorry, bad photo. I put it on the bottom until it acclimated and obviously I didn't give it enough space as once it opened, it was much larger than I thought and smooshed up against the glass:

GGFhITa.jpg

do they ship the their tanks or is it only local?

Sca ships! I had mine drop shipped when sca was running a free shipping special with the purchase of a pnp system

mickeyc1195

Sca ships! I had mine drop shipped when sca was running a free shipping special with the purchase of a pnp system

that sounds great! I'm from NJ so i was curious if they do deliveries ... ill keep my eye out on that special... thank you

I always come to your thread for the pictures. :) I want to steal Dot and Bob from your 12G :ninja:

Did you already steal Bob? I can't find him :blink:

How are you doing, Muraki???

Did you already steal Bob? I can't find him :blink:

How are you doing, Muraki???

Maybe I did? it's magic!

Been doing well! Always busy with side projects, work and life in general. Been taking things very slow with my tank, but I am in no rush with it. Found a Duck or Goose egg at my mothers house by the lake, no nest, just a single egg. Been incubating it in a makeshift setup, It appears to be doing something when I put a flashlight up to it. Took 10 days to show anything though. Fingers crossed! I also have other surprises planned, but that depends what life throws at me.

On a side note, I still need to frag those softies for you. Luckily they are all in my Spec V which doesn't have any flatworms.

How about you? All your tanks have been looking fantastic.

Love the picture of the dogs. They look like they're on their best behavior!

It'll be fun to watch these new weeping willows, and see if anyone gets the super long PE that you see in some of the photos. Right now, mine is about the same, but it looks like the single head may be splitting into two.

Love the picture of the dogs. They look like they're on their best behavior!

It'll be fun to watch these new weeping willows, and see if anyone gets the super long PE that you see in some of the photos. Right now, mine is about the same, but it looks like the single head may be splitting into two.

Mine is now shedding and hasn't opened for a couple days. All my toads decided to shed the same week. Not sure if it is something I should be worried about or what! parameters seem fine, although alk was a little high.

I did get a second one from a LFS in Illinois today! It's in the 12 for the moment and already has polyps out about 2" - they're much thinner polyps than this one I got so we'll see what it does! They're fun to watch :)

Those dogs - don't let them fool you. They always LOOK innocent and most times are nowhere near innocent :lol:

Maybe I did? it's magic!

Been doing well! Always busy with side projects, work and life in general. Been taking things very slow with my tank, but I am in no rush with it. Found a Duck or Goose egg at my mothers house by the lake, no nest, just a single egg. Been incubating it in a makeshift setup, It appears to be doing something when I put a flashlight up to it. Took 10 days to show anything though. Fingers crossed! I also have other surprises planned, but that depends what life throws at me.

On a side note, I still need to frag those softies for you. Luckily they are all in my Spec V which doesn't have any flatworms.

How about you? All your tanks have been looking fantastic.

HA! You stole BOB!!!! :) I think I see him. Those crouchers sure like to crouch in places I can't see :)

Do you still have your spiders?? and what about the little snakes? You better not be feeding whatever comes out of that egg to them! I'll hunt you down.

I'm curious to see how it turns out!

You want some macros to trade for the softies?

I'm good! The tanks have their ups and downs :) I've been fighting a bit of cyano in my 12. Annoying :) But thank you! I think your tanks are looking fantastic!

I don't think a shop in Illinois counts as local! ;)

:lol: Yeah, not to me at least :) But local to someone I guess!

HA! You stole BOB!!!! :) I think I see him. Those crouchers sure like to crouch in places I can't see :)

Do you still have your spiders?? and what about the little snakes? You better not be feeding whatever comes out of that egg to them! I'll hunt you down.

I'm curious to see how it turns out!

You want some macros to trade for the softies?

I'm good! The tanks have their ups and downs :) I've been fighting a bit of cyano in my 12. Annoying :) But thank you! I think your tanks are looking fantastic!

No spiders currently, Wife never lets me keep them for long. Haha. The baby black racers were released within 7 days of hatching. They were wild to begin with, so I released them in a state park.

I want a coral croucher, but I have a gut feeling I couldn't house any sexy shrimp with them...

And as a trade, I like surprises. I'll get fragging this week. Hope my nippers can nip a good piece of rock off that the gorgonia has encrusted, either that I think it is trying to engulf the kenya tree, so I might be able to use scissors.

No spiders currently, Wife never lets me keep them for long. Haha. The baby black racers were released within 7 days of hatching. They were wild to begin with, so I released them in a state park.

I want a coral croucher, but I have a gut feeling I couldn't house any sexy shrimp with them...

And as a trade, I like surprises. I'll get fragging this week. Hope my nippers can nip a good piece of rock off that the gorgonia has encrusted, either that I think it is trying to engulf the kenya tree, so I might be able to use scissors.

Yeah for as small as they are, those crouchers have big mouths!!! And they can move quick when they want to

Good! I will send you some surprises :)

Pinner Reef

Mine is now shedding and hasn't opened for a couple days. All my toads decided to shed the same week. Not sure if it is something I should be worried about or what! parameters seem fine, although alk was a little high.

Those dogs - don't let them fool you. They always LOOK innocent and most times are nowhere near innocent :lol:

Kind of interesting they all decided to shed in the same week. Are they frags of a shared parent?

Maybe the lightning storm set it off?

And Franklin always looks like he's contemplating the meaning of life or something really deep like that... Or finalizing his nefarious plans. :ninja:

Archived