Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Sk8n Reefer

I'm totally opposite. I hate using the iPad. I generally use my macbook. I HATE typing on an iPad. It's a pain in the you know what :)

No no no!! iPad's rule ?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no!! iPad's rule

They're great for games like candy crush jelly which I'm fully addicted to at the moment :lol:

I lied. A few more photos, but not reef related :D

These are just for Nat! one of my moss jars:

qkTnhAl.jpg

mdwWTWH.jpg

4n8Ithc.jpg

And then the poodles! These boys got groomed about a week ago and can see now :)

WnPlwaH.jpg

CPOeUnZ.jpg

Love the baby rfas! Looks like a nice dark orange/regular orange. I can't wait to have babies one day. Everyone's getting babies!!!! Which I'm happy about, I just want my own.

Nice grooming job!

Have you had any issues with bugs in your terrarium? I had a couple for a while and then I ended up with little bugs. I'm assuming from the soil. So I had to get rid of them. I love they way they look and yours is fantastic!

Bert and one of the cardinals:

b1Tu5Cg.jpg

I have been waiting on more Bert pics ... was worried you had put him into Witness Protection to hide him from me

You know Newstead, we might still end up in the same place, you're already cycled, I have my light up but still cycling.

Nice grooming job!Have you had any issues with bugs in your terrarium? I had a couple for a while and then I ended up with little bugs. I'm assuming from the soil. So I had to get rid of them. I love they way they look and yours is fantastic!

Thanks Gena! White bugs like mites or mealy bugs? I haven't run into that with the terrariums but I have dealt with mealy bugs on orchids and I had to toss most of them :(

b1Tu5Cg.jpg

I have been waiting on more Bert pics ... was worried you had put him into Witness Protection to hide him from me

:lol: that cracked me up!

b1Tu5Cg.jpg

I want a better picture of the Cardinal! It looks like an awesome fish !!

I want a better picture of the Cardinal! It looks like an awesome fish !!

ha! I have two of them actually. I got them as a bonded pair on Live Aquaria. Here's East:

9dBCRac.jpg

wt7WdJm.jpg

And here's West:

WpxWZYH.jpg

Sz6EvDG.jpg

A couple of photos:

Blastos:

uGbu2XL.jpg

The right side of the tank:

zfQERpJ.jpg

Knobby sea rod polyps:

Lzb5Abl.jpg

Here's a photo of the two corky finger gorgs I have:

bLYkKuI.jpg

Hey, Yoga Queen.......
How do you like the Cardinals? I've been thinking about dropping in a pair.

I really like them! They aren't fast swimmers or anything, but they stay out in the open, interact with the other fish and are very peaceful. I love them! I say go for it! And they're mouth brooders or whatever you call it so if you get a pair, they'll breed easily!

Your doggos are really freakin cute :wub:

Thank you :)

Those cardinals are dope! I have one myself. She has always looked like a grump to me...but its funny when other fish bother her she'll just turn around a flick her tail at them:) Shes laid eggs for me before too! I dont have a male for her but it was pretty neat to see before they became food.

Those cardinals are dope! I have one myself. She has always looked like a grump to me...but its funny when other fish bother her she'll just turn around a flick her tail at them:) Shes laid eggs for me before too! I dont have a male for her but it was pretty neat to see before they became food.

I love Cardinals! Especially the Kauderns. The markings are so cool! I knew I wanted a pair so when they came up on Diver's Den I was psyched!

I love Cardinals! Especially the Kauderns. The markings are so cool! I knew I wanted a pair so when they came up on Diver's Den I was psyched!

The coloration is out of this world!

Heres a picture of the eggs, sooo pretty:)

19209698780_6ebbe507f3_b.jpgIMG_1601.CR2 by Ty D, on Flickr

Oh wow!!! That is SO cool!!! Thanks for posting this!

Yeah no prob! She would pick them up from time to time before losing interest I guess.

17278749698_754b58bf9c_b.jpgIMG_0862 by Ty D, on Flickr

Thats her:) Sorry to blow up your thread with pics...but they are just one of my favorite fish ever:)

Archived