Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

That was fun to watch, many pretty corals, leathers, gorgs, softies!!

Thanks Annette! I mistakenly did a nice cameo of my bubble algae and didn't notice until it was done and figured oh well. It's part of the tank, why not showcase it? :lol:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Salad Queen!

That was a great video.....watched it while gassing up....now I'm too mellowed out to drive home :^ )

Tank looks beautiful!

-Nice bubble algae colony.

Hey, Salad Queen!

That was a great video.....watched it while gassing up....now I'm too mellowed out to drive home :^ )

Tank looks beautiful!

ha! yeah, I'm good at growing the bubble algae :lol: I set the video clip at the wrong angle and it did a great job of showcasing my green bubbles :)

Coffee. Coffee helps ;)

Well, I went all "Lawn" and made a video with iMovie! I've had the tank for 6 months, it will be wet 6 months in a couple weeks :)

i am sooo impressed! even the bubble algae look good...hahahah

ha! yeah, I'm good at growing the bubble algae :lol: I set the video clip at the wrong angle and it did a great job of showcasing my green bubbles :)

Coffee. Coffee helps ;)

True. Holding out for a drink and watching the video again .....

i am sooo impressed! even the bubble algae look good...hahahah

:lol: Damn bubble algae!

Thanks Ninja!

True. Holding out for a drink and watching the video again .....

I'm honored :)

Well, I went all "Lawn" and made a video with iMovie! I've had the tank for 6 months, it will be wet 6 months in a couple weeks :)

Nice I like how you even got some bubble algae in there :lol: oh and the music.......I feel like I was in a elevator ;)

Hey, Salad Queen!

Tank looks beautiful!

Well I would probably run someone over if I was driving :lol:

Glad to see everyone noticed the bubble algae :lol: not even one mention of the Fiji.........

Nice I like how you even got some bubble algae in there :lol: oh and the music.......I feel like I was in a elevator ;)

Well I would probably run someone over if I was driving :lol:

It's Michael Franti! Who the eff doesn't like Michael Franti? :P

Yeah I had to get some bubbles in there :) - mostly because I can't take a photo or video without it showing :lol:

Sounded like those damn hippies. Jerry Garcia and such :D

Michael who :unsure: never heard of him.......oh wait is his brother Zamfir the flute guy :lol:

you guys crack me up!

Gorgeous ! Loved the video... the new cardinals and Bert AND the yellow leather! It is all lovely.

Thanks Newstead!!!

No its just 4 mins of my life I will never get back :lol: almost as bad as reading a post by *****

:lol: You're welcome :P

Archived