Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

The app is up to date. Was there something in particular that you noticed needed updating? Please let me know and I will work on it.

Thank you!

The app is missing workshop information in the schedule. Entirely.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell y'all! I'll be at MACNA this year. I'll be presenting a poster at the poster session. I'm also going to be signing people up to be on a survey panel for my research on science and aquarium keeping. If you are asked, please sign up!

Can't wait!

-Liz

my research: www.lizmarchio.com

Oh yeah, just finished my registration.

Quick question. I have no printer lol, how can I print out my tickets. I'm a bit tipsy atm. Hahaha spelling good though

It's not updated, as I posted above.

Oops, yeah. I see what you mean, I just check and it shows no work shops but it does show the schedule for speakers.

I was attempting to put together an itinerary but just decided, I'll play it as it goes once I get there. My first macna, excitedly pumped! I'd like to see and attend as much as possible. I will not be attending the reception and or the banquet:(, but I'll be there all three days.

It's not updated, as I posted above.

Neither is the website really :angry: Lot of TBD on there still. I'll get to the hotel about 6pm on Thursda,y I would like to know if registration will be open still, like it was last year, but TBD. Workshops all TBD, except the one with Terence from Neptune. Makes it a little hard to plan what I want to attend.

Oh yeah, just finished my registration.

Quick question. I have no printer lol, how can I print out my tickets. I'm a bit tipsy atm. Hahaha spelling good though

I was trying to figure out how to even PRINT the tickets. Didn't see that option. So I was planning to just show the code from my smart phone. Unless I go back and figure it out.

So I'll be there... taking pichurs..

B)

Awesome :). Look forward to meeting you!!! :happydance:

Neither is the website really :angry: Lot of TBD on there still. I'll get to the hotel about 6pm on Thursda,y I would like to know if registration will be open still, like it was last year, but TBD. Workshops all TBD, except the one with Terence from Neptune. Makes it a little hard to plan what I want to attend.

No, registration ends at 5:30 I believe.

I was trying to figure out how to even PRINT the tickets. Didn't see that option. So I was planning to just show the code from my smart phone. Unless I go back and figure it out.

Awesome :). Look forward to meeting you!!! :happydance:

I talked to Dave on sdreefs and he said they should be able to just scan the qr code off the smart phone.

I was guessing, to print the tickets, you would have to open the email on a computer and just hit...print the page?

It's getting closer, can't wait hope to see everyone there

I talked to Dave on sdreefs and he said they should be able to just scan the qr code off the smart phone.

I was guessing, to print the tickets, you would have to open the email on a computer and just hit...print the page?

It's getting closer, can't wait hope to see everyone there

I just tried to print my tickets. i clicked on the link to print tickets in the email and it redirected me to the MACNA 2016 home page. :unsure:

When I click on the link, it brings my tickets up as well as my raffle tickets and the shirt voucher. I still haven't attempted to print them due to not having a printer

When I click on the link, it brings my tickets up as well as my raffle tickets and the shirt voucher. I still haven't attempted to print them due to not having a printer

Weird I just bought raffle tickets and a t-shirt and the email is from SDMAF. My conference passes are from wordpress and not printable like the raffle tickets and t-shirt

Woohoo! So excited for this! I know I've been super MIA lately (new job is keeping me busy busy!), but I am so looking forward to MACNA and getting to hang out with everyone. Who's planning meet ups? We definitely need some! I'm driving down Friday and will be there for the reception and then leaving Sunday afternoon. I'm staying at the conference hotel, so I'll be around for after MACNA drinks :)

I just tried to print my tickets. i clicked on the link to print tickets in the email and it redirected me to the MACNA 2016 home page. :unsure:

Exactly what happens to me.

Woohoo! So excited for this! I know I've been super MIA lately (new job is keeping me busy busy!), but I am so looking forward to MACNA and getting to hang out with everyone. Who's planning meet ups? We definitely need some! I'm driving down Friday and will be there for the reception and then leaving Sunday afternoon. I'm staying at the conference hotel, so I'll be around for after MACNA drinks :)

Can't wait :happydance:. Saturday they are having drinks by the pool after the banquet. Then the reception is a mingling thing too so I think that it's all covered :). Are you bringing a dessert???? ;) LOL...j/k unless you really want to!

Yea. Also Chris Conti is not doing the 11:30 am workshop on Saturday. That's Abyzz.

Now down to less than a week away and the online schedule still not updated and mostly TBD. Did someone forget to update it? I can't imagine that at this point they don't actually have the entire schedule and workshops done.

Archived