Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

Dang hopefully I don't have any issues when I check in tonight.
Bummed I'm going to miss the first day since I'm working, but hey.. more money for fishies and corals am I right??
Hopefully I'll meet some of you there!

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well hopefully the assclown at the front desk isn't there in the morning when I check in. Checked my room today and they have me booked in the garden when I reserved a palm tower room. He told me that people that checked in early made room changes and therefore they had to shuffle rooms. WTF? If you booked a garden room and don't like it to bad for you. I had the sense to book early in the tower this guy at the front desk could give a shit. And basically told me if you read the fine print they can't guarantee my room choice.......that's total ####### bullshit.

Looks like I'll have some good company in the Garden room :lol:. I hope I get a first floor.

Looks like I'll have some good company in the Garden room :lol:. I hope I get a first floor.

I was on the first floor!

The gap between the door and the door frame was wide enough for me to stick my finger through.....watch out for the peepers :ninja:

ReefSafeSolutions

Hey, quick rookie MACNA attender question...can you bring a backpack into the event? I'm planning on picking up livestock tomorrow but I'll probably be parked a little ways away. If I can put it in a backpack when I leave that would make things much easier.

Also, when you buy livestock at these things, do they just bag it up for you and then you pick it up on your way out?

Hey, quick rookie MACNA attender question...can you bring a backpack into the event? I'm planning on picking up livestock tomorrow but I'll probably be parked a little ways away. If I can put it in a backpack when I leave that would make things much easier.

Also, when you buy livestock at these things, do they just bag it up for you and then you pick it up on your way out?

backpacks are good.

I think most vendors will hold it for you till your ready to go

Man am I kicking myself for not going to the first annual NR meet up, I love San Diego. I'll be in New Orleans for sure next year though.

Now to go drink alone

Man am I kicking myself for not going to the first annual NR meet up, I love San Diego. I'll be in New Orleans for sure next year though.

No to go drink alone

I will be there next year as well!!

Now to go drink alone

I'll drink with you.

Are the vendor exhibits open all day? I am planning to come down for a few hours to do some shopping but not sure how that portion works :-) Thanks!

Are the vendor exhibits open all day? I am planning to come down for a few hours to do some shopping but not sure how that portion works :-) Thanks!

all day. You bringin booze for the BYOB tomorrow? $9 beers are killing me. Look what I've resorted to :lol:

DEFE31F2-B6CD-4B8E-A41E-BDA4E9F9DDF6_zps

Archived