inTank Media Baskets

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that is correct. Whether you are showing up with a ticket or not, you will register on an iPad and pick up your badge or wristband, depending on how you registered. Everyone will have a unique QR code and that will allow exhibitors to scan your code if you aloow them to in order to send you information. It is a long overdue addition to MACNA.

I would also like to mention that the room rate in the hotel selected for MACNA 2017 is $149/night. Every year costs go up so be prepared if you will be planning to go next year. It is just a fact of life. In different cities the rates can be vastly different. Parking at the T&C is usually $19/day. For us it is $5/day. We also had the resort fee waived which means free wifi in your room.

I have been working on bringing this show to San Diego for five years now. People may feel like the hotel isn't the best, but I am confident that they will leave MACNA 2016 feeling like it was a great show. The Friday night reception is on the Broadway Pier which is one pier north of the USS Midway. It is going to be a lot of fun. That is just one of the cool elements of this show.

See you all in San Diego!

So if I already bought my 3 day pass long ago I can pick up my badge tomorrow night?

Look what jack had staring at him last night C71B77DA-06D3-4E7E-BB72-76A456C14C31_zps :lol:

Her face is forever burned into my memory......creepy ass bitch. Who decorated that room.......with that?

Have you tried to scan the qr code yet?

I get a weird 4 digit number and multiple links to plans/detailed drawing for construction

the QR code gives the vendors your email if they pay for the app to scan them

Mine says some random company I've never heard of and I didn't add to mine. And I have that same creepy picture in my room.

If you want to sleep better, cover it with a towel......unless her staring at you all night doesn't bother you.

Look what jack had staring at him last night

C71B77DA-06D3-4E7E-BB72-76A456C14C31_zps :lol:

Mine says some random company I've never heard of and I didn't add to mine. And I have that same creepy picture in my room.

FYI, there's only one picture. :scarry:

Well hopefully the assclown at the front desk isn't there in the morning when I check in. Checked my room today and they have me booked in the garden when I reserved a palm tower room. He told me that people that checked in early made room changes and therefore they had to shuffle rooms. WTF? If you booked a garden room and don't like it to bad for you. I had the sense to book early in the tower this guy at the front desk could give a shit. And basically told me if you read the fine print they can't guarantee my room choice.......that's total ####ing bullshit.

Well hopefully the assclown at the front desk isn't there in the morning when I check in. Checked my room today and they have me booked in the garden when I reserved a palm tower room. He told me that people that checked in early made room changes and therefore they had to shuffle rooms. WTF? If you booked a garden room and don't like it to bad for you. I had the sense to book early in the tower this guy at the front desk could give a shit. And basically told me if you read the fine print they can't guarantee my room choice.......that's total ####### bullshit.

Is the tower more expensive?

Is the tower more expensive?

yes but not with the MACNA rate. $134 was the rate for all rooms however the tower was the first to sell out. And it is the only part of the hotel that has been upgraded. They need to honor the people that booked well ahead of time instead of catering to the last minute people that were not pleased with the room they booked and just happened to check in yesterday.

Archived