Pod Your Reef

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't done SD Reefs- I probably should have a long time ago but found so many resources I here I became NR loyal! I will look at it and see if I can make it happen!

they are having a fish nerd meeting next Thursday at Mimi's Cafe in Mira Mesa you should come

Meh, falls on the same weekend that I'm on a camping trip. Otherwise, I'd drive down there to visit some friends and hit up the wholesalers (plus imbibe with you wholesome lots).

Awesome! I'll have to check it out

What time are you arriving on Friday? I'm bummed I'm going to miss most of Friday. All of the show. Just will be there in time for the reception. I just don't want to pull my son out of school that day to get there earlier. It's his junior year which is so important. The less days missed the better :).

What time are you arriving on Friday? I'm bummed I'm going to miss most of Friday. All of the show. Just will be there in time for the reception. I just don't want to pull my son out of school that day to get there earlier. It's his junior year which is so important. The less days missed the better :).

3:45, I'm a little nervous since there isn't a designated shuttle to the convention center, but I'm told the shuttle on the website works pretty well. You just have to schedule it and enter in the address.

3:45, I'm a little nervous since there isn't a designated shuttle to the convention center, but I'm told the shuttle on the website works pretty well. You just have to schedule it and enter in the address.

hotel is only 7 miles from the airport cab or uber would be pretty cheap. Or if I haven't started drinking yet I can pick you up :lol:

hotel is only 7 miles from the airport cab or uber would be pretty cheap. Or if I haven't started drinking yet I can pick you up :lol:

is Uber pretty expensive around there? They have a special for $15 off your first ride!

That's not bad at all then. I'm guessing he and I will only be making two trips with it

Well if your up for an adventure and can waste an hour or more out of your day there is another option. You could save like $7 or $12 and take the free rental car bus to the rental car place walk 3 blocks to the trolley station on W Palm. spend $2.50 and take the trolley to Fashion Valley which basically lets you off right behind the hotel. :lol::P

Well if your up for an adventure and can waste an hour or more out of your day there is another option. You could save like $7 or $12 and take the free rental car bus to the rental car place walk 3 blocks to the trolley station on W Palm. spend $2.50 and take the trolley to Fashion Valley which basically lets you off right behind the hotel. :lol::P

:blink: I'm not sure I want to chance getting lost out there. There was a lot of anxiety involved the last time I was in Cali. I hope there are places to shop within walking distance of the hotel though!

Archived