Cultivated Reef

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I had no idea there was so much alcohol abuse at these aquarium shows?! This really shatters my "wholesome image" of the hobby. ;)

That said.........................what are you drinking these days Stevie? Gin, vodka, single malt? I'll bring a bottle by your booth and we can talk about equipment for my new Reefer 170. :D

David

Is that a Main Coon in your avatar? Big ####ing cats. My mom had one in the 18 to 20 lb range. Cool cat just big as ####.

Oh goodness, the joys of being a female reefer. Why did I ever change my username to my actual name? I used to fly under the radar and have the people that didn't talk to me regularly calling me "bro" and "man" because they just assume everyone is a male :lol: You might want to be careful who you hit on considering I have a tankful of venomous fish! :P

Felicia, are you saying your fish are more dangerous than Eddie? :P

I'm in utc. you wanna come find out? see avatar for preview

Next time I am at Sears and feel like doing some ice skating I will hit you up. The Avatar is what has me a bit puzzled.

Felicia, are you saying your fish are more dangerous than Eddie? :P

Its just way more fun to scare someone off with venomous fish :lol: Plus I can totally handle myself on that front. :P

Is that a Main Coon in your avatar? Big ####### cats. My mom had one in the 18 to 20 lb range. Cool cat just big as ####.

Yep, that's Dolce. He is 20 lbs. They are fun cats. Very friendly and animated.

I have never been to MACNA. Going to buy my ticket this week. There are so many people on this site I would like meet in person.

• 1 month later...

In the end I won't be going. I'm starting school in a few months and won't be able to make the trip. :(

Damn look what lawn started. :lol: Thought you bought your tickets already?

I'm not going.

You should your only 3 hours away!

Damn look what lawn started. :lol: Thought you bought your tickets already?

You should your only 3 hours away!

I did, but I only spend $100 on it.

I'll be taking classes 3-4 nights a week this fall. Not gonna be able to run off for an extended weekend. I'll just cross my fingers for midwest venue in 2017!

I am definitely going yesyesyesyesyes! ALL MY MONEY WILL BE SPENT

muhahahha. I need to leave cash and credit cards at home and also need to switch to a phone that doesn't have a paypal app.

Not going to be in Midwest in 2017

You can sell your ticket

Any hints on where it might be??

I'm still going! Unfortunately I might only be able to go to the reception on Friday, but I will be there the rest of the weekend!

I'm still going! Not sure yet if I'll be around on Friday, but I'm hoping to at least make the reception. I'll definitely be there all day Saturday and about half the day on Sunday. I'm definitely going to be attending the banquet, and I'll be in the convention hotel so I'm up for a NR get together :)

Archived