Top Shelf Aquatics

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

Whatever guys have a good time and stay safe, I hear it's easy to catch [acro] crabs in San Diego

Hopper. The app that checks fares for you and alerts you when its a good time to buy

Downloading :)

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopper. The app that checks fares for you and alerts you when its a good time to buy

Kat buy your unwanted stepchild a plane ticket. I will make sure he's not sleeping with the hippies at the beach.

If I was 10 years younger. And I didnt have to fight pinner for you. :)

Haha! :blush: Because I drink whiskey?

Kat buy your unwanted stepchild a plane ticket. I will make sure he's not sleeping with the hippies at the beach.

I'll donate a lean-to on my sandcastle for him to stay in.

Haha! :blush: Because I drink whiskey?

Theres that, you have MTS, and you drive a truck! :lol: Although I love my wife to death and if I had someone like you we would be sleeping on the beach with the dirty hippies. The booze, guns and MTS would drive us to bankruptcy. :D

Theres that, you have MTS, and you drive a truck! :lol: Although I love my wife to death and if I had someone like you we would be sleeping on the beach with the dirty hippies. The booze, guns and MTS would drive us to bankruptcy. :D

Haha, oh Sancho. You're right, we would be so broke! :lol: Good thing I'll be making bank! But I would not turn down sleeping on the beach!

poor people love ... so romantic :wub:

So is it terrible to start a go fund me for a rich kid from Florida to fly to San Diego to hang out with..........for the most part other rich people? NR seems pretty humble but there are some high rollers on R2R coming to MACNA.

So is it terrible to start a go fund me for a rich kid from Florida to fly to San Diego to hang out with..........for the most part other rich people? NR seems pretty humble but there are some high rollers on R2R coming to MACNA.

I think there are a few quarters in my couch ...

Harry put in the right dates :rolleyes:

OH SHIT THATS BETTER!

4C26DC92-6222-4379-BBE2-5FBB0050A668_zps

Probably :lol:

Are you kidding? You will have one, probably a picotope in your dorm.

I don't know.......

I would rather leave the hobby than have a tiny unstable picotope and watch corals suffer

Damn this is ####ing depressing

I guess if I shut down my tank and sell everything I could afford Macna but then it's just to add salt to the wound of losing my reef :(

I don't know.......

I would rather leave the hobby than have a tiny unstable picotope and watch corals suffer

Tiny unstable picotope?

24151090890_4e710ef8c1_k.jpg

24260681005_c35b4c3260_k.jpg

Hmm, there are so many people with <5 gal tanks. Look at Teeny's 4 gal.

I don't know.......

Damn this is ####### depressing

GFY....My 8 is very nice. If you you could get to San Diego MACNA that weekend would you be able to come?

Tiny unstable picotope?

24151090890_4e710ef8c1_k.jpg

24260681005_c35b4c3260_k.jpg

Hmm, there are so many people with <5 gal tanks. Look at Teeny's 4 gal.

After my tank it would just be too sad, working and developing it all this time only to have to compromise for a tiny tank like that and still get rid of 9/10 of my critters :(

GFY....My 8 is very nice. If you you could get to San Diego MACNA that weekend would you be able to come?

Yeah I think I could go, depending on college schedule I guess.

After my tank it would just be too sad, working and developing it all this time only to have to compromise for a tiny tank like that and still get rid of 9/10 of my critters :(

Yeah I think I could go, depending on college schedule I guess.

Compromise? Dang...careful with the insults. It's just while you are in a dorm. I thought you were going to leave the big tank up for your parents to keep track of while you're away.

Compromise? Dang...careful with the insults. It's just while you are in a dorm. I thought you were going to leave the big tank up for your parents to keep track of while you're away.

I don't mean to be negative towards picos, they're awesome. I mean compromise as in give away so much of my corals and fish! Picos are sweet

I don't think parents could maintain it TBH, but still working on that. Would be better to send it off to other NR members or sell it local than to see the health decline.

I don't mean to be negative towards picos, they're awesome. I mean compromise as in give away so much of my corals and fish! Picos are sweet

I don't think parents could maintain it TBH, but still working on that. Would be better to send it off to other NR members or sell it local than to see the health decline.

I would think of it more like maintaining a few choice corals and giving yourself a new perspective on maintaining a reef while you're away at college.

And yet you continue to add more corals and fish and have set up a frag tank. Sorry Harry, I'm not buying your woe is me bull shit.

Archived