SaltCritters.com

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

So who is interested in going to the Gaslamp district one of those nights? If we got an organized group together and all pitched for a party bus or something it could be pretty fun.

We could pregame in a room or something too

I'm sure Kimber and I would go along.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course... Cause our room is the partaaaayyyy room!! ;)

YESS! :lol:

For anyone who has never been to MACNA, don't worry too much about bringing loads of clothing if you're okay with wearing reefing swag. I'm pretty sure I came home with 10-12 t-shirts from Denver.

YESS! :lol:

For anyone who has never been to MACNA, don't worry too much about bringing loads of clothing if you're okay with wearing reefing swag. I'm pretty sure I came home with 10-12 t-shirts from Denver.

I think I'm just going to bring and wear the shirts I got at Aquatic Experience. Fishy shirts FTW!

ummmm

So as recently as 12/2014 there have been bed bugs found at this resort . So you might want to bring more than cleaning supplies Kat.

Sleep tight :lol:

Ewwwww... :(

I guess I'll take the sink...

Haha, I guess depending on how much we drink we could both end up in the tub. :blink:

I'll just get drunk and find a park bench... Won't be the first time

Oooh, the beach is right next to us right? Sleep over on the beach!

Wow... It really has awful reviews on yelp...

As long as the showers work , I can make everything else work. Probably won't be in the room much anyway.

Haha, I guess depending on how much we drink we could both end up in the tub. :blink:

Oooh, the beach is right next to us right? Sleep over on the beach!

That could get interesting. ;)

The beach that is nearby is OB. If your down with smelly hippies and the homeless you will feel right at home

I support this ;)

:P you would

That could get interesting. ;)

The beach that is nearby is OB. If your down with smelly hippies and the homeless you will feel right at home

Haha, I'll be protected in my sandcastle fort of course!

The hotel is really not the most modern hotels. Although the grounds are very pretty and all in all its a nice place to stay. it sure beats the hooker ridden Motel 6 down the street. There are other spots to stay in the area but your gonna spend $300 to $500 a night that time of year. If Bed bugs was really a problem I suspect it would be better known. The local news enjoyed blasting local hotels about a year ago for bed bugs. This hotel was not on the news.

Archived