Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOOKERS ?!?

Check out backpage ;) Hotel Circle is where they are.....Plenty o hookers to be had. :lol:

Well I didn't win the lottery so no Macna for me

Sell the RC toy and come join us. Or better yet tell your parents your gonna check out UCSD, USD, SDSU maybe you can get them to sponsor your trip. Or bring them along road trip in the ladybug mobile. :D

Check out backpage ;) Hotel Circle is where they are.....Plenty o hookers to be had. :lol:

I find one for you too :D

:lol: Only tasty poptarts are allowed in the tub!

That can be arranged :lol:

Sell the RC toy and come join us. Or better yet tell your parents your gonna check out UCSD, USD, SDSU maybe you can get them to sponsor your trip. Or bring them along road trip in the ladybug mobile. :D

TBH that excuse would work great if I didn't finish my applications already :(

Florida to California is $$$

TBH that excuse would work great if I didn't finish my applications already :(

Florida to California is $$$

You have to figure out a way to get there Harry . I will learn you the ways of jbb , so you will finally be awesome.

oh and Jack will help too.

You have to figure out a way to get there Harry . I will learn you the ways of jbb , so you will finally be awesome.

oh and Jack will help too.

Teach me quickly, oh wise one, for ticket prices are climbing at a frightening rate.

Teach me quickly, oh wise one, for ticket prices are climbing at a frightening rate.

I'll make you a deal.

You buy my drinks for the 3 days we are there, and I will buy your plane ticket .

I find one for you too :D

That can be arranged :lol:

;):wub: Are you supplying the poptarts?

Harry, are you repeatedly searching ticket prices? Because that is why they are climbing so fast. Turn on incognito mode...and if you don't know what that is, I feel sorry for whoever looks through your browser history.

;):wub: Are you supplying the poptarts?

Harry, are you repeatedly searching ticket prices? Because that is why they are climbing so fast. Turn on incognito mode...and if you don't know what that is, I feel sorry for whoever looks through your browser history.

Lol no I'm not searching for ticket prices since after searching once and seeing $350 I died a bit inside...

But yes I know about using incognito mode while comparing prices :)

and the camera :lol:

not much ?

:rolleyes:

Well tickets are $350 I believe and if you only drink cheap beer this may work :lol:

and the camera :lol:

not much ?

:rolleyes:

Sounds good. The only things we are lacking are drinks then! ;):lol:

Lol no I'm not searching for ticket prices since after searching once and seeing $350 I died a bit inside...

Well tickets are $350 I believe and if you only drink cheap beer this may work :lol:

:P Hard to say they are 'climbing at a frightening rate' if you only looked once! Haha

:P Hard to say they are 'climbing at a frightening rate' if you only looked once! Haha

Harry is only supplying cheap beer.

Guess that leaves to good stuff to me.

True, but I assume they'll be climbing as the date approaches :lol:

Harold was training to be a pilot. While I was getting my license I was able to fly all overt he US. Couple times right seat in a Lear Jet. Harold start talking to people at the FBO.

Harold was training to be a pilot. While I was getting my license I was able to fly all overt he US. Couple times right seat in a Lear Jet. Harold start talking to people at the FBO.

Or ride on top of your drone

Ugh, hard liquor for me please.

:wub:

that all I really drink. Not a huge beer person.

Or ride on top of your drone

:wub:

that all I really drink. Not a huge beer person.

I don't drink beer at all. Hard cider is a different story. I'd rather have some whiskey or something of the sort. ;)

I sometimes wonder if new comers to this site think we are all nuts.

Without a doubt

I sometimes wonder if new comers to this site think we are all nuts.

I would agree with them

I don't drink beer at all. Hard cider is a different story. I'd rather have some whiskey or something of the sort. ;)

Without a doubt

I wonder if jack will let me have more than one bff

If I was 10 years younger. And I didnt have to fight pinner for you. :)

Hopper. The app that checks fares for you and alerts you when its a good time to buy

Archived