Pod Your Reef

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

but if there is a meet up at a bar or some such or a sit

down me, let me know!

I was tossing about the idea of a NR party bus to Stone brewery or something along those lines if enough people are interested

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there for the entire 3 day event including banquet. I'm probably unheard of in this forum because I just lurk around and soak up information from the pros here lol.

Booked mine. Got a garden bungalow. The tower was to rich for me.

What? They're all the same price from what I see...

Welp, I guess we'll have people split up then if some are in the fancy towers and others are in the garden bungalows.

I've got my tickets and room (Royal Palm Tower). Just need a plane ticket. Am I going to be the only NR person in the tower??

I went to DC MACNA, brought a bunch of coral back with me as carry on. I've been told each airport is different but I simply approached the x-ray, told the TSA I had live coral in the bag and would prefer they hand search it. They did that and we were on our way to the gate.

I've got my tickets and room (Royal Palm Tower). Just need a plane ticket. Am I going to be the only NR person in the tower??

I went to DC MACNA, brought a bunch of coral back with me as carry on. I've been told each airport is different but I simply approached the x-ray, told the TSA I had live coral in the bag and would prefer they hand search it. They did that and we were on our way to the gate.

You, Kat, Merthy and I will be in the towers. That's where the partying will happen! ?

I don;t see what's so rich about the Towers but we should request the same floor Kimberbee

My room was $180 a night as apposed to the towers they were $209 and up.

I don;t see what's so rich about the Towers but we should request the same floor Kimberbee

I'll book the room tomorrow and give them a call later this week to see if that can be arranged!

Aww. Too bad because:

ROOM INFORMATION
Room Name: Royal Palm Tower - 2 Beds Check-in: 09-Sep-2016 Check-out: 12-Sep-2016 Share-withs: Requests: ++9/11 : Arrival date status is :: Arrival date changed. --++9/11 Departure date status is :: Departure date changed. -- Accessible Room: No
HOTEL RATES
Single Occupancy Rate Per Room:

Date Guest(s) Status Rate

09-Sep-2016 2 Confirmed 134.00

10-Sep-2016 2 Confirmed 134.00

11-Sep-2016 2 Confirmed 134.00

Did you use the link on the macna site?

Room block is $134 per night.

Did you use the link on the macna site?

Room block is $134 per night.

no. I used expedia. :lol: might have to cancel mine and check out that link.

no. I used expedia. :lol: might have to cancel mine and check out that link.

Yup. On the macna page they have hotel info and a special link. Brings you to the hotel booking page specifically for macna. All rooms were $134 per night.

SANCHO!!! Did you click the group rate link? go to the MACNA site. It is only 134 a night no matter the room.

NM! Saw you figured it out :)

Have a room reserved for the tower!!

I'll be calling the hotel later this week to see if they will honor a request to have my room near Kat's. If anyone else wants a room near us, PM me the name you put your reservation under. :happydance:

Have a room reserved for the tower!!

I'll be calling the hotel later this week to see if they will honor a request to have my room near Kat's. If anyone else wants a room near us, PM me the name you put your reservation under. :happydance:

See how Kat has 2 guests in her room. Yup. I'm sharing a bed with her. :naughtydance:

So who is interested in going to the Gaslamp district one of those nights? If we got an organized group together and all pitched for a party bus or something it could be pretty fun.

We could pregame in a room or something too

Archived