MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Who has booked their rooms?

Wondering what area would be best, I'm thinking I want to reserve by the end of the week.

Also, anyone have a recommended packing list?!? What do I need if I want to bring corals home?

Wondering what area would be best, I'm thinking I want to reserve by the end of the week.

Also, anyone have a recommended packing list?!? What do I need if I want to bring corals home?

I went to the one in DC last year and brought mine home in carry on. I had small enough pieces that I had them in an insulated bag and then had each coral in a cup with screw on lid. One of the vendors there was using them and gave me some extras to use with my coral from other vendors. I showed TSA the bag, told them what was in it, they let me through and I put the insulated bag in my backpack and went to my gate.

Still need to book my room. I'm going to bring some small coolers and heat packs so I can then pack them up and put them in my suitcase.

Still need to book my room. I'm going to bring some small coolers and heat packs so I can then pack them up and put them in my suitcase.

Good luck ms. "I am done buying coral" :P

Me to. I got to wait till I get my tax refund next month.

Booking at the convention center only requires a credit card to hold the room, they don't charge until check-in.

I'll be there, and I'll be identifiable by my (non official) t-shirt that I made myself a couple years back when I was testing out custom printers for work. 'Cause represent!

z3Uvtpy.jpg

Booking at the convention center only requires a credit card to hold the room, they don't charge until check-in.

well I guess I should book my room today

well I guess I should book my room today

I was gonna go Thursday - Sunday. I'm pretty sure Merthy and I are gonna share a party room. But now I'm thinking of staying till Monday AM...

what if i just want to see the exhibit floor?

don't care about talks or workshops or hotel banquet?

i think i might still have to buy a full ticket?

is there a day one offered?

what is the "reception"? that doesn't let me see

the exhibit floor though.

I booked at the Royal Palm Tower.

Who bought the banquet early bird?

I did.

I was gonna go Thursday - Sunday. I'm pretty sure Merthy and I are gonna share a party room. But now I'm thinking of staying till Monday AM...

Aww :(

If you are out of town and buy frags the first day or whatever I can house them in my tank until you leave as long as it's not a zillion frags. I live 10 mins away from convention center. Although I will warn you that if they are SPS they will need to be dipped in bayer before entering.

ugh. Taxes. We always end up owing so we hold off paying until the last possible minute :0)

If you are out of town and buy frags the first day or whatever I can house them in my tank until you leave as long as it's not a zillion frags. I live 10 mins away from convention center. Although I will warn you that if they are SPS they will need to be dipped in bayer before entering.

That is a really nice offer!

what if i just want to see the exhibit floor?

don't care about talks or workshops or hotel banquet?

i think i might still have to buy a full ticket?

is there a day one offered?

what is the "reception"? that doesn't let me see

the exhibit floor though.

my wife will probably only go to the banquet I bought her a full pass so I may be able to sell you just one day depends on if my daughter wants to go

Booked mine. Got a garden bungalow. The tower was to rich for me.

if there's no one day pass, i don't know if i'll go.

i can only spare going a day most likely, and i can't

figure out if they have a single day pass. ha!

but if there is a meet up at a bar or some such or a sit

down me, let me know!

my wife will probably only go to the banquet I bought her a full pass so I may be able to sell you just one day depends on if my daughter wants to go

that'd be cool. i just quoted you. JINX!!

Booked mine. Got a garden bungalow. The tower was to rich for me.

I booked the Garden room too because I thought it sounded nice. Maybe we'll be neighbors :happy:.

Archived