SaltCritters.com

Jackie's CADlights Versa 42/Taken down

jstuver

This reef is exceptional! Nicely done. What T5 Combo are you running?

Thank you!

Front to back I have:

Blue +

Purple +

Blue +

Blue+

Blue+

Blue +

Purple +

Aquablue Special

Right now the 4th and 5th bulb aren't working because the ballast went out, ATi has excellent customer service and got me a new one but my hubby needs to install it still so normally the Aquablue Special is in where one of those middle Blue+ is but seems that isn't working I moved it to the back which I am actually liking but we will see once those two are working again. Obviously my tank isn't missing the light of those bulbs seems it was overkill anyway but I just upped the percentages on the other 6 for a bit until that ballast is replaced:)

• Like 2

amazing pictures and tank. what camera and lens?

Thank you! I shoot with a Sony A7 and most were shot with a 28-70mm along with my 55mm as well.

This tank is great lots of great colonies inside,

And I love these dimensions this will be my next tank.

I too love the dimensions! Thank you!

Wow! Just wow!

Nice looking stuff!

Colors are amazing.

Thanks so much!

Are those zoas/palys on the back wall? They seem pretty happy back there. I might do this in my next tank!

They are and they seem to be doing great! I also have zoas/palys on the overflow that are growing great as well:)

• Like 2

Thank you!

Front to back I have:

Blue +

Purple +

Blue +

Blue+

Blue+

Blue +

Purple +

Aquablue Special

Right now the 4th and 5th bulb aren't working because the ballast went out, ATi has excellent customer service and got me a new one but my hubby needs to install it still so normally the Aquablue Special is in where one of those middle Blue+ is but seems that isn't working I moved it to the back which I am actually liking but we will see once those two are working again. Obviously my tank isn't missing the light of those bulbs seems it was overkill anyway but I just upped the percentages on the other 6 for a bit until that ballast is replaced:)

I've tried many bulb combos, none that I've loved. I really like the way your tank photographs. I have enough bulbs laying around to try this configuration. I will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

I've tried many bulb combos, none that I've loved. I really like the way your tank photographs. I have enough bulbs laying around to try this configuration. I will give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks this is the coloring it looks to my eye, it does still photograph on the blue side and I fix it in Lightroom but the coloring is what I see cameras just tend to make things go blue

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got bored tonight and decided I would take some pics of the tank.

i have a pretty good acan garden going on and had to take several pics to get them all in :)

24428273715_29333f26f2_c.jpgDSC00801 by jlstuver, on Flickr

24345813611_4f0018f5c5_c.jpgDSC00807 by jlstuver, on Flickr

24428272275_a0e5fb9765_c.jpgDSC00817 by jlstuver, on Flickr

23800075464_48dfa73c7b_c.jpgDSC00820 by jlstuver, on Flickr

23800073694_526729626a_c.jpgDSC00698 by jlstuver, on Flickr

24345815101_41f4ee4171_c.jpgDSC00795 by jlstuver, on Flickr

24060475039_de87b6b30b_c.jpgDSC00737 by jlstuver, on Flickr

24060475529_5e9d16c643_c.jpgDSC00735 by jlstuver, on Flickr

• Like 5

Fabulous as always! They look very healthy and fat and happy. I love the look of the yellow plate next to them, it really makes the colors stand out :)

I love that yellow/orange plate it really catches the eye! Thank you so much!

Great tank! Love the colours.

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Gosh I love your acans! The whole tank :wub:.

Acans are one of my favorite corals, now if they would hurry up and grow into colonies I would be really happy lol. Thanks so much!

• Like 2

Tank looks great I am not sure I would want to disturb it......

True I just need to move a few things around I think, I got a tube anemone for the front corner so had to push the octospawn tree back a bit further and I'm not sure I like it there but we will see:)

True I just need to move a few things around I think, I got a tube anemone for the front corner so had to push the octospawn tree back a bit further and I'm not sure I like it there but we will see:)

I like it now.....I have been looking at it as I am doing the same tank.

I like it now.....I have been looking at it as I am doing the same tank.

Yeah it's changed a bit since that photo, I'll have to post a new one. I sold the favia that's towards the middle and slightly left and moved one of the ric rocks to its place also used a few pieces of smaller live rock to put all my acans on over on the left side where they are but looks a bit different, I like it though.

• Like 1