Innovative Marine Aquariums

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Just found something for the cube on ebay.....ordered it.

I also have 5 gallons of fresh RODI......65 to go!

Geez. Get cracking! I'm going to pass out the day you post a photo with water and rock in your tank, never mind corals and fish.

My cousin was done the same way. My uncle paddled out on his board and spread his ashes.

Have you applied at the airport or a waste water treatment center? I no some guys making bank.......and they can barely tie their own shoes.

My dad about every 6 months asks me to state what his plans are for when he dies. My dad is a young 66 - drives me insane. So I answer "yes, dad. We take the boat out to Fishers Island and dump your ashes over West Harbor." then he freaks out and says NOOOO! East Harbor!! Jesus. So, I come by my insanity naturally is what I"m trying to say.

Sorry about missing Hawaii, Sancho :( and that must've been tough, Jack.

• Like 2

Geez. Get cracking! I'm going to pass out the day you post a photo with water and rock in your tank, never mind corals and fish.

My dad about every 6 months asks me to state what his plans are for when he dies. My dad is a young 66 - drives me insane. So I answer "yes, dad. We take the boat out to Fishers Island and dump your ashes over West Harbor." then he freaks out and says NOOOO! East Harbor!! Jesus. So, I come by my insanity naturally is what I"m trying to say.

Sorry about missing Hawaii, Sancho :( and that must've been tough, Jack.

Why you gotta #### with your dad like that? You're so mean. :^ )

I was pretty young when he passed away. As I get older I think about it more.....you realize how much you had in common....or what you could have learned from him. My uncle went off the deep end when he lost him.

Why you gotta #### with your dad like that? You're so mean. :^ )

I was pretty young when he passed away. As I get older I think about it more.....you realize how much you had in common....or what you could have learned from him. My uncle went off the deep end when he lost him.

I can imagine. One of my cousins was killed by a drunk driver about 5 years ago (by a repeat offender who's dad worked in the RI court system). My uncle ended up going off the deep end, still is. Since I don't have kids, I can't fully grasp the scope, but I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child.

:lol: My dad deserves it ;) He came over to drop something off the other day and flat out said "Jesus, Rachel. You look like shit" Gee, thanks Dad. Love you too. So yeah, he deserves a little shit every now and then ;)

• Like 2

Well, I managed to fill half of the cube with water.

That was the big update.

Oh, and I ordered my first meat coral late last night. Delivers Friday.

:huh::o I have no words. No words, Jack. Just..........

:happydance:

• Like 3

Don't get too excited.

Probably another week to finish the fill.

I'm still coughing up dust bunnies ....get a maid.

Wait a second, I thought we agreed you'd be my maid and wear the crazy uniform and all.... How'd you forget THAT conversation. :lol:

Hurry up and fill up some RODI. Jesus. Now you're just torturing all of us. Don't put the new meat coral in with the tank AIDS!!!!! :scarry:

Ok.

Two.

Which we know means at least four.

• Like 4

Wait a second, I thought we agreed you'd be my maid and wear the crazy uniform and all.... How'd you forget THAT conversation. :lol:

Hurry up and fill up some RODI. Jesus. Now you're just torturing all of us. Don't put the new meat coral in with the tank AIDS!!!!! :scarry:

And a half...

months.

• Like 4

Good enough for me buddy. Yall doing ok?

Doing well buddy boy, surviving the heat wave.

How about you?

You drunk.

I said yes until you informed me the uniform was nothing more than a ball gag.

And a half...

months.

Lol.

Probably a closer estimate.

How's your waterpark coming along?

• Like 3

Your maid wears something else? You've got the wrong maid ;) lol

Lol.

Definitely a closer estimate.

Fixed that for ya ;)

I won't start that until next spring/summer. Weather is about to get to inconsistent to mess with all that, alot of planning and thinking it all out to be done before digging begins as well. :lol:

Doing well buddy boy, surviving the heat wave.

How about you?

You drunk.

Lol.

Probably a closer estimate.

I'm good sir,glad you all are fairing the heat well

You get anymore water in that tank?

103 degrees at my place today, humid as ####. And I am only 4 miles inland. :angry: I have a Nest thermostat that sends me a weekly energy usage report. My AC has Already run 100 more hours than it did last month.

• Like 3

You get anymore water in that tank?

103 degrees at my place today, humid as ####. And I am only 4 miles inland. :angry: I have a Nest thermostat that sends me a weekly energy usage report. My AC has Already run 100 more hours than it did last month.

Same here man. Although it was cooler than yesterday. Think I only hit high 90's today....got a little rain as well....almost 100 and raining.

I actually have another 5 gallons brewing now. I'll run a few more tomorrow. ....might have it running this weekend.

My new meat coral was to arrive tomorrow, but was notified today if I wouldn't mind them shipping next week due to the hot temps. So, it'll be here next Friday. So, tank needs to be ready by then.

We have the Nest as well....wife loves ####ing with it from her phone.

• Like 2

Petco now carries Catalina water. Filtered NSW. I have used Catalina water for years along with the free Scripps pier water. Its been about 15 years since I bought a bucket of salt.

• Like 4

alright cut the shit. If you have coral already on the way, this bitch is filled up. Where are the damn pictures?

I was going to ask you about where my jackmas model pictures are.......

• Like 1

I was going to ask you about where my jackmas model pictures are.......

at the bottom of a five gallon bucket. dump any water into your tank before flipping them over to prevent spills. :)

• Like 1