Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Any more details? My mom left a (once) frozen chicken in the back of her car for three weeks when she was away/using another car. Smells like someone died in there....

It's a 2004 Ford Expedition that may or may not have a dead body rotting inside

I thought your mom would be the Mercedes driving type or Prius for some reason. :lol: 2004 exploder, stinks of dead body. Yeah drive it into one of those swamps you have in Florida, set it on fire. Call the Police tell them some naked guy high on spice car jacked you......its Florida they will believe you.

• Like 5

I thought your mom would be the Mercedes driving type or Prius for some reason. :lol: 2004 exploder, stinks of dead body. Yeah drive it into one of those swamps you have in Florida, set it on fire. Call the Police tell them some naked guy high on spice car jacked you......its Florida they will believe you.

Story needs a little more crazy thrown in.....it's ####ing Florida.

• Like 4

Story needs a little more crazy thrown in.....it's ####### Florida.

Needs a face eaten. Or bath salts.

Lol I wish! She loves the ford- it's red with black polka-dots.

A "Ladybug"

Story needs a little more crazy thrown in.....it's ####### Florida.

Yeah, I second this. I'm typically in florida at least once a month for work and I obsessively watch the news because it is better than any reality show on television right now.

• Like 4

Do you have a picture of it????? I would love to see that :D.

Here's an old picture when she just had a few spots. Since then I've put on like 12 more for her!

22B7E4D1-2280-4B12-8F7E-1C3BCA3B36AD_zps

• Like 3

Do you have a picture of it????? I would love to see that :D.

I want to see a picture of Harold's mom.....I want to see the person who drives a ladybug......

• Like 4

I want to see a picture of Harold's mom.....I want to see the person who drives a ladybug......

Keep on wanting, jack!

She used to have eyelashes on it haha. It's weird... My parents are very hippie but also very strict

• Like 3

Keep on wanting, jack!

She used to have eyelashes on it haha. It's weird... My parents are very hippie but also very strict

Oh god....now I really want to see a picture of your mom.

• Like 2

A strict, doctor-hippy that drives a gas guzzling expedition..... Or is she the lawyer?

*gas guzzling polka dotted expedition*

No, no lawyers. Child Neurologist

• Like 1

Oh god....now I really want to see a picture of your mom.

Creeper...

HARRY! I love your mom's truck. I need to rethink the paint job on the Tundra :ninja:

• Like 2

With a personal plate.....

IMADORK

LMAO. I AM a total dork though - and freely admit it!!!

And I totally couldn't #### with the Tundra. I :wub: that truck.

• Like 3

I'm driving mine now....

it's a really comfortable truck to drive. I swear I will drive that truck until it dies. And it is a toyota. It's not gonna die.

Wait - why are you typing and driving??? :slap:

• Like 2

it's a really comfortable truck to drive. I swear I will drive that truck until it dies. And it is a toyota. It's not gonna die.Wait - why are you typing and driving??? :slap:

he has a death wish he feeds a ####ing donkey every 3 hours with a bottle.
  • Like 5