Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

How the hell does work get crazy you drive around all day?

I have jobs that kick 24/7 that I need to be on. I may drive 500 miles in a day.....babysit a project all night (pour in middle of the night due to heat) turn around and work the next day with little or no sleep. Computer work, blue prints and plans along with specifications and product / jobsite seminars.....it never ends.

That's ok, Jack. No tank without a job, so it's all good.

LOL....I have a job and have no time for a tank :^ )

• Like 2

I have jobs that kick 24/7 that I need to be on. I may drive 500 miles in a day.....babysit a project all night (pour in middle of the night due to heat) turn around and work the next day with little or no sleep. Computer work, blue prints and plans along with specifications and product / jobsite seminars.....it never ends.

Yuck.

• Like 1

Rich bitch!
  • Like 4

Rich bitch!

LOL, look who's talking Daddy Warbucks.....you have me confused with harold.

Yuck.

Yep. Next week should be 16 - 18 hour days. I wish I had a helper.

• Like 3

LOL, look who's talking Daddy Warbucks.....you have me confused with harold.

Yep. Next week should be 16 - 18 hour days. I wish I had a helper.

Those hours blow, Jack! OMG. How are we going to get our daily dose of funny??

• Like 5

Those hours blow, Jack! OMG. How are we going to get our daily dose of funny??

Like always.....while I sit in traffic on the freeway or in between sleep after delirium takes hold.

• Like 5

Like always.....while I sit in traffic on the freeway or in between sleep after delirium takes hold.

Which is probably when we see the genius Haikus. Shit! I need to go find that post of yours.

• Like 4

Ah, shucks......I think an angle just got their wings :^ )

True or devils got their horns either way you and lawn are like long distance brothers.

Also jackson was hiding when I got home. But I'll get some good pics when he comes out to be fed. I put his water fountain in today and water tray under the cage.

And this evening I'm ordering the beast of beasts for a misting system.

• Like 2

True or devils got their horns either way you and lawn are like long distance brothers.

Also jackson was hiding when I got home. But I'll get some good pics when he comes out to be fed. I put his water fountain in today and water tray under the cage.

And this evening I'm ordering the beast of beasts for a misting system.

Oh boy........talk about one disfunctional family!

Look forward to the Action Jackson Big Pimp'n Pics.

• Like 2

Sorry. I'm sweating my balls off in a parking lot, waiting for my (wifes) truck to be loaded. Asshats. Been here for almost an hour now.

It's only getting hotter!!!! :o

But on the plus side, the heat and my watering is making my garden go nuts :D. How do your pumpkins look now? I have a bunch but they are still green. Got a late start planting them. I'm hoping they'll be ready for Halloween!

• Like 3

But on the plus side, the heat and my watering is making my garden go nuts :D. How do your pumpkins look now? I have a bunch but they are still green. Got a late start planting them. I'm hoping they'll be ready for Halloween!

I actually think it's good if they're still green! I mistakenly grew some last year out of the compost pile and they all turned orange by mid-August. I only ended up with one that hadn't rotted by Halloween.

• Like 3

I actually think it's good if they're still green! I mistakenly grew some last year out of the compost pile and they all turned orange by mid-August. I only ended up with one that hadn't rotted by Halloween.

Oh good! I wasn't sure since I had a late start on planting. Although maybe I planted the pumpkins at the right time. I should check LOL. This is making me feel better about it...thank you :). I figure if not by Halloween, I'll have them for Thanksgiving! I'm excited about Fall. My favorite time of the year!

• Like 2

Oh good! I wasn't sure since I had a late start on planting. Although maybe I planted the pumpkins at the right time. I should check LOL. This is making me feel better about it...thank you :). I figure if not by Halloween, I'll have them for Thanksgiving! I'm excited about Fall. My favorite time of the year!

I love fall time. I planted Russian mammoth sunflowers a few years back and they came back every spring, but not this year. I think the winter was too harsh this year. We had a few sprouts but they curled up into a pigtail shape and died before any flower showed its face. :(
  • Like 4

I love fall time. I planted Russian mammoth sunflowers a few years back and they came back every spring, but not this year. I think the winter was too harsh this year. We had a few sprouts but they curled up into a pigtail shape and died before any flower showed its face. :(

Fall is the best! I really wanted to plant sunflowers but I lacked the space! That's awesome that yours reseeded. You'll have to plant some new ones! I'm going to try to squeeze a couple in next year.

• Like 1

Fall is my favorite time of year as well. The smell of leaves, the crisp nights. All of it! I took this photo actually this AM.

xZ3w9ZY.jpg

And now I'm messing up Jack's thread with photos of leaves - which should actually be photos of his tank with water.

• Like 4

Yours may be ok. We never planned ours...just grew from compost. All of outs grew way to early and are already done....plis, Charlie broke into the garden and feasted for a day on squash, strawberries, my pepper plants and the last pumpkin. He was soooo fat I almost had to roll him back to his pen.

I forgot to plant them this year......my girls loved them last year......giant flowers.

• Like 4

Yours may be ok. We never planned ours...just grew from compost. All of outs grew way to early and are already done....plis, Charlie broke into the garden and feasted for a day on squash, strawberries, my pepper plants and the last pumpkin. He was soooo fat I almost had to roll him back to his pen.

What a piggy :). Sounds like we have (or had) the same things in our garden! I looked it up earlier and it's 120 days to reach full growth. I can't remember when I planted but I'm pretty sure it will be just right for Halloween :happydance:.

• Like 2

Fall is my favorite time of year as well. The smell of leaves, the crisp nights. All of it! I took this photo actually this AM.

xZ3w9ZY.jpg

And now I'm messing up Jack's thread with photos of leaves - which should actually be photos of his tank with water.

Post away......that was a cool pic of the leave. Pretty colors.....PGR would love the pretty colors :^ )

What a piggy :). Sounds like we have (or had) the same things in our garden! I looked it up earlier and it's 120 days to reach full growth. I can't remember when I planted but I'm pretty sure it will be just right for Halloween :happydance:.

He's lucky he makes me laugh. .......or he'd be carnitas.

• Like 3