Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Payment of 1,000 gutloaded crickets will be deposited in a brown paper bag at our agreed upon location.False alarm.......it was only my Taylor Swift blow up doll.

Hahaha

• Like 1

LMAO that Walmart strap holding a high dollar piece of granite. I am impressed you own a truck. Had you pinned as a mini van bitch. He doesn't live on a ####### farm he is just a redneck with a yard full of shit.

It's my wife's truck....I drive a little go-cart.

And yes....that strap was in a 4 pack for 16 bucks....so, a 4 dollar strap is holding a 9' slab of granite :^ )

I wasn't even going to strap it......the guy gave me a funny look, so I bought some.....on the end cap next to the register.

Oh, in ####ing amazing happy news....WE SOLD THE MOMMY AND DADDY DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

We had to keep Pickles......for now.

• Like 6

And yes....that strap was in a 4 pack for 16 bucks....so, a 4 dollar strap is holding a 9' slab of granite :^ )

I wasn't even going to strap it......the guy gave me a funny look, so I bought some.....on the end cap next to the register.

Oh, in ####### amazing happy news....WE SOLD THE MOMMY AND DADDY DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

Congrats Jack!
  • Like 1

Oh, in ####### amazing happy news....WE SOLD THE MOMMY AND DADDY DONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

I like your wife's style.

and :o to momma and daddy pickles! They're not going to become burroitos, are they? Can you send me some good mojo so I can offload our POS boat?

Damn straight you have to. Your girls would be eating YOU for thanksgiving.

So, who cares about all of this. What's in the box, Jack? Jack, WHAAATTT'S in the BOOOXXX?

• Like 2

I like your wife's style.

and :o to momma and daddy pickles! They're not going to become burroitos, are they? Can you send me some good mojo so I can offload our POS boat?

Damn straight you have to. Your girls would be eating YOU for thanksgiving.

So, who cares about all of this. What's in the box, Jack? Jack, WHAAATTT'S in the BOOOXXX?

My Taylor Swift blow up doll.......it's like a box within a box

• Like 5

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

Yeah Pickles :huh:

You home yet, Ms. Daisy?

Yes I am home. Took a shower and fell asleep :lol:
  • Like 2

:wacko:And I just got it, perv.

(and laughed)

After I'm done with her, I was going to send it to braaap......but, I can send her to you first if you want?

• Like 4

After I'm done with her, I was going to send it to braaap......but, I can send her to you first if you want?

Blow-up dolls really aren't all they're cracked up to be :lol:

• Like 1

Blow-up dolls really aren't all they're cracked up to be :lol:

Ya, their squeaking gets a little annoying. And if their seems aren't quite right.....ouch.

But....do you want her.....or, I COULD SEND HER TO YOUR MOTHERINLAW!

• Like 2

Ya, their squeaking gets a little annoying. And if their seems aren't quite right.....ouch.

But....do you want her.....or, I COULD SEND HER TO YOUR MOTHERINLAW!

Nah, I'm all set with blow-up dolls, but thanks. But the second - BEST.IDEA.EVER

in the history of ideas.

And you realize you could've bought dry rock and cured/seeded it yourself and been done with your entire cycle like two weeks ago with the time it is taking you to get this "rock".

• Like 1

Late breaking news - this just in:

jack did not hit the desk building deadline.

Project - "#### you, Pinterest!".....to be completed at a future date.

In other news, my rock actually showed up and is pretty badass. Might order another piece.

• Like 5

In other news, my rock actually showed up and is pretty badass. Might order another piece.

Pics?(at your convenience of course sir)
  • Like 2

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

You split up the donkey family!?!? :tears:

• Like 1

I'm liking what I got.....a lot of open space....but think I need one more....decisions.

What are you up to?

Sorry for the delayed response buddy haha. One more eh? But do you think it'll take a long time again to get here? :/

Cause that tank is coming along and we all wanna see it (yea n I know selfish lol)

Sending the male box in the mail box :)?

HAHAHA! Just saw this.

This is special rock....yep, that kind ;^ )

:huh: I don't get it. I hate when I don't get things.

Don't piss off Mrs. Jack, she won't let you drive the truck.

And #holyshityouactuallygotyourspecialrock - photos please. "Might order another piece." And I'm taking this statement as a reason for a future excuse not to get your tank set up. "Well, I ordered this rock on August 8 and now 5 months later I still don't have that ONE special piece I needed to finish the scape."

• Like 3

#### YA, BITCHES!!!!!

Well, at least you didn't eat them!

There goes the donkeys ride you promised when I come to visit LOL.

• Like 1