inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

He's got a water dropper that is magnetic to put in the cage for a constant water drip between me spraying the tank,I'm gonna cut a bamboo chute in half and let it drip into that and run it into the plants soil,and some chameleon supplement,and a higher wattage uvb bulb 26w 5.0,the 5.0 is for jungle lizards essentially,mimics the type of rays he would receive opposed to a 10.0 which is for desert dwellers. Gonna put an order for dubia roaches in this week too. When he's adult,I can give him anole, lizards and pinky mice occasionally,snails too

Dude, cool....I like the bamboo waterslide idea.

I had no idea they'd go after other lizards and pinkeys....pretty cool.

I had monitors as a kid.

• Like 2

Dude, cool....I like the bamboo waterslide idea.

I had no idea they'd go after other lizards and pinkeys....pretty cool.

I had monitors as a kid.

I loved my savanna monitor, my much younger siblings killed it by feeding it human foods :( I fed my exes tarantula to it cause she kept putting it on me when I wasn't looking,lol.

Yea chameleons are bad ass. Also gonna order a magnetic feeding dish to put in there for his worms and roaches,it'll look like a rock also.

But this isn't the action jackson thread lol,i think for the Christmas I may ask the krampus for a gyre. I can't wait till you get yours and give it a once over etc. I've got a lot of sps going on so I think it will work well in my tank,especially what it being a breeder footprint.

Did you also pull the trigger on a nanobox if I read correctly? If not I apologize there was alot of reading tonight lol.

• Like 1

But this isn't the action jackson thread lol,i think for the Christmas I may ask the krampus for a gyre. I can't wait till you get yours and give it a once over etc. I've got a lot of sps going on so I think it will work well in my tank,especially what it being a breeder footprint.

Did you also pull the trigger on a nanobox if I read correctly? If not I apologize there was alot of reading tonight lol.

Action Jack is always welcome here!

I'll definitely keep you posted on the gyre.

Didn't go NanoBox......I went with the Radion. I was literally a minute away from ordering a hybrid from Dave.....until I saw a post confirming it requires 5 outlets......that was a deal breaker. I was going to make a mount for it as Mrs. Jack wanted the light to be rim mounted. So, between that and 5 outlet requirement....it was a deal breaker. If Dave can get it down to a single plug and a clean rim mounted solution, I'd bite.

• Like 2

Action Jack is always welcome here!

I'll definitely keep you posted on the gyre.

Didn't go NanoBox......I went with the Radion. I was literally a minute away from ordering a hybrid from Dave.....until I saw a post confirming it requires 5 outlets......that was a deal breaker. I was going to make a mount for it as Mrs. Jack wanted the light to be rim mounted. So, between that and 5 outlet requirement....it was a deal breaker. If Dave can get it down to a single plug and a clean rim mounted solution, I'd bite.

I can dig that I thought you went radion,they are bad ass fixtures too. Really bad ass. I can't wait to see the tank set up man its gonna be really sweet.

So sweet were all gonna need insulin even :P

• Like 2

I can dig that I thought you went radion,they are bad ass fixtures too. Really bad ass. I can't wait to see the tank set up man its gonna be really sweet. So sweet were all gonna need insulin even :P

I'll name her........the Beetis Box!

• Like 4

Holy Shitz.....just checked the tracking on the gyre. Ordered it last night, shipped today.....delivery is tomorrow.

Awesome! :naughtydance:

Still no reply or tracking on the rock, what a joke.

• Like 4

That's a lot of outlets for one light. Hopefully something on his list of improvements.

Where you order from?

• Like 3

I thought you guys would have worked that out already ;)

Sancho with the zinger!

Holy Shitz.....just checked the tracking on the gyre. Ordered it last night, shipped today.....delivery is tomorrow.

Awesome! :naughtydance:

Are you sure they're actually going to send you rock and you didn't get scammed?

• Like 4

Too bad you don't have any water in the tank to test it out..... ;)

I need that nasty emoticons link Lawn posted to leave you something special.

• Like 5

I need that nasty emoticons link Lawn posted to leave you something special.

:lol: And by the way, I still say you should join the Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football league. free-scared-smileys-706.gif

• Like 2

:lol: HAHA! Wait, Jack sent you photos??? Enquiring minds want to know.

you gotta crack some eggs to make an early worm omelet. Or something like that.....
  • Like 4

LOL......now rock shows Saturday delivery...instead of Friday. :rant: Glad I changed my schedule around to be home Friday to take delivery. This product better be good, their customer service is the worse I've ever had the displeasure of working with.

Idiots. I was going to put in a secondary order after I see what this stuff looks like. If I do, it'll be against better judgment.

• Like 1