Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Still plumping her up.........no turkey this year!

Ya, what is she 2 or 3 weeks old? Already comes running when I call her. Runs and jumps, snorts and chases the dogs.....funny little thing. I'd love to let her shit on our neighbors lawns. They let all their dogs crap on our front "lawn".

Hey Ol Timer......why you still awake? Waiting for the prunes to kick in?

smiley-says-kiss-my-ass.gif

• Like 3

Love the sign, where did you get it?

Sounds much less of a hassle than what I've been doing.

I leave little bowls of antifreeze out along my front property line :^ )

You left off farting when you pick something up or bend over........is that already happening?

Speaking of which I'm holding one in right now because the laundry girl is here.... Should I go pick up that towel in the floor for her?
  • Like 2

Hey Jack! Looks like Action Jackson came through for ya if tomorrow's the day lol :ninja:

I had a feeling.

I mean, who is Action Jackson?

I have no idea who you are talking about.....for he has the name which we should not say.

• Like 3

I had a feeling.

I mean, who is Action Jackson?

I have no idea who you are talking about.....for he has the name which we should not say.

He probably would thank you for your discretion and what not. ... if he was real.

I apparently am at my "like" limit so officially, I liked your comment.

Love the sign, where did you get it?

Sounds much less of a hassle than what I've been doing.

I leave little bowls of antifreeze out along my front property line :^ )

You left off farting when you pick something up or bend over........is that already happening?

dogpoopsigns.com (not joking)

JACK! holy crap.

My rock is supposed to show up tomorrow.....we'll see about that.

Ok, I'm actually crossing my fingers for you! No sarcasm, no joke.

• Like 1

Driving to get a slab of granite.

I have a new project!

Oh great. GREAT! Because that's what you need. I don't think you really want to set up your tank. I think you told these rock schmoes not to send you the rock just so you could play pretend aquarium.

ow christ

HA! exactly.

My wife said it needs to be done by tomorrow night. ...

Usually I'm good at guessing games. I got nuthin.

• Like 4

Oh great. GREAT! Because that's what you need. I don't think you really want to set up your tank. I think you told these rock schmoes not to send you the rock just so you could play pretend aquarium.

HA! exactly.

Usually I'm good at guessing games. I got nuthin.

A "built in style desk" for my girls.

#### you, Pinterest!

• Like 5

A "built in style desk" for my girls.

#### you, Pinterest!

:lol: That will be awesome tho! Post pictures when it is done! I noticed your old build thread a few months ago and your stand was AWESOME. I was looking for some inspiration as I really want to build a stand for my 29 and came across your thread. I think the pull out drawer for the sump was the best part. I was thinking of putting a piece of marble or granite for the top as I want it to be about 2x the length of the tank so I can put plants on both sides.

• Like 2

:lol: That will be awesome tho! Post pictures when it is done! I noticed your old build thread a few months ago and your stand was AWESOME. I was looking for some inspiration as I really want to build a stand for my 29 and came across your thread. I think the pull out drawer for the sump was the best part. I was thinking of putting a piece of marble or granite for the top as I want it to be about 2x the length of the tank so I can put plants on both sides.

If you were local, I'd give it to you. As soon as I transfer everything, it's gone.

####### 22 pages and this tank doesn't even have rocks yet :rolleyes:

Man, as much as I drag my ass on setting shit up....I've actually just been waiting on my ####ing scape to show up. Ordered on the 17th......of July.

• Like 2