Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I got custom rock work from Paul over at west mariculture, and I am extremely happy with it. He does amazing work!

Awesome, great to hear. Yes, Paul is the guy I've been "working with".

Right? You ever waxed your balls? They smear hot wax on your nuts, put this piece of cloth on the waxy ball area, then rip it away.......your ball skin will actually stretch for a good 8-12" before the cloth rips your hair and skin off.

I had a nickel sized patch of bare skin and blood......that was as much as I could do. Hats off to all the ladies out there!

Ummm I just use a razor man. TMI!

Lmao
  • Like 2

He is usually good with email. I had his cell number and we always kept in contact the whole time.

• Like 1

Ummm I just use a razor man. TMI!Lmao

Who you fooling, TMI doesn't exist with you.

He is usually good with email. I had his cell number and we always kept in contact the whole time.

How long have you been running his product? No issues.....leaching wide?

• Like 1

Who you fooling, TMI doesn't exist with you.

How long have you been running his product? No issues.....leaching wide?

No I have had it for about 6 months and no issues. He uses some special stuff to cure the rocks I'm not sure what its called, but reef builders wrote a great article on his rock work.

• Like 1

No I have had it for about 6 months and no issues. He uses some special stuff to cure the rocks I'm not sure what its called, but reef builders wrote a great article on his rock work.

Cool, makes me feel a little better.

He was stating that he was doing something with them this past week....which is why he could respond or ship the product out.

Thanks for the info.

Cool, makes me feel a little better.

He was stating that he was doing something with them this past week....which is why he could respond or ship the product out.

Thanks for the info.

No problem !! he probably was busy because when he was building my rock scape he was constantly sending my pictures and texting me

Did you try waxing your own balls jack? New razors get used on the face, after a few days they get promoted to keep these fun bags smooth as peeled eggs. I want to try nair but am scared of the burn.

Also where did your old dry rock come from? I still am using johns rock that I purchased like 3 years ago and even keeping the tank like shit, I barely have any hair algae. I can't get purple corral one to grow worth a crap though. Only brown and green corraline with tiny specks of red.

• Like 1

Ahhh this sounds like such a sweet love story :^)

It does! I feel like I just watched a romantic sappy movie and now I want to see pictures. And you even used Jack's little carrot-nosed face.

Right? You ever waxed your balls? They smear hot wax on your nuts, put this piece of cloth on the waxy ball area, then rip it away.......your ball skin will actually stretch for a good 8-12" before the cloth rips your hair and skin off.

I had a nickel sized patch of bare skin and blood......that was as much as I could do. Hats off to all the ladies out there!

And we went from sappy love story, to romantic comedy straight to comedy of horrors.

• Like 3

Noooo... Whyyyy.... :unsure:

• Like 2

In Jacks case, its just to make himself feel better because a small lone twig looks bigger when its not surrounded by a thick forest :lol:

• Like 2

It's not because I was board. Told my wife it was time to get waxed again............said how bad can it be. I was told if I wanted it waxed again, I would have to try it. Kind of a dare. To all you women who do, god bless you!

HarryPotter

Did you try waxing your own balls jack? New razors get used on the face, after a few days they get promoted to keep these fun bags smooth as peeled eggs. I want to try nair but am scared of the burn.

Also where did your old dry rock come from? I still am using johns rock that I purchased like 3 years ago and even keeping the tank like shit, I barely have any hair algae. I can't get purple corral one to grow worth a crap though. Only brown and green corraline with tiny specks of red.

Johns rock is awesome- doesn't leach anything. Im getting some nice red coraline on spots with the tank at 3 months.. So I don't know why you wouldn't have any by now.

Did you try waxing your own balls jack? New razors get used on the face, after a few days they get promoted to keep these fun bags smooth as peeled eggs. I want to try nair but am scared of the burn. Also where did your old dry rock come from? I still am using johns rock that I purchased like 3 years ago and even keeping the tank like shit, I barely have any hair algae. I can't get purple corral one to grow worth a crap though. Only brown and green corraline with tiny specks of red.

No. My wife got a home waxing kit because I was bitch ing about the price of her waxings. So, it was going to be fun....waxing eachother. What a mess. She pulled my balls for a foot before ripping skin. I threw that waxing kit in the trash and have never complained about paying again.

I just use a razor...llike you, patty.

Oh, and never use aftershave down there.

• Like 2

No. My wife got a home waxing kit because I was bitch ing about the price of her waxings. So, it was going to be fun....waxing eachother. What a mess. She pulled my balls for a foot before ripping skin. I threw that waxing kit in the trash and have never complained about paying again.

I just use a razor...llike you, patty.

Oh, and never use aftershave down there.

omfg I am unfollowing
  • Like 5