inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Lucky guy you are jack.

Believe me, I know.

................................BUT LET'S NOT FORGET HOW LUCKY SHE IS, RIGHT......HELLO.....ANYONE?

• Like 6

Lmao. She's got a 3 drink minimum comedy show every night. She's lucky.

Speaking of which.... There is a box of blush wine in the fridge with my name on it.

• Like 3

Believe me, I know.

................................BUT LET'S NOT FORGET HOW LUCKY SHE IS, RIGHT......HELLO.....ANYONE?

Pretty damn lucky!! :)

• Like 2

You have a pull behind camper?

Apparently Jack didn't want to answer this - either the first or second time you asked ;) I'm curious too! Always wanted one. Got a )3&;?/ boat instead.

• Like 4

Believe me, I know.

So two people who are meant to be Is what I'm reading here. :flower:

Jack,you know by now I'm gonna agree and fill your head with things haha

• Like 2

Progress pictures?

(Or more pictures of mrs jack)

:lol:

Yeah pickles!!!

Its always pickles with you, isn't it?

• Like 1

Seriously. Kids are still camping, right? Get this shit up and running before they get back.
  • Like 2

So two people who are meant to be Is what I'm reading here. :flower:

Jack,you know by now I'm gonna agree and fill your head with things haha

Meant to be....with some hard work thrown in. We make a good team. :)

Nice teeth ;)

:lol: She'd love to hear that....and they're real!

Seriously. Kids are still camping, right? Get this shit up and running before they get back.

....I'd like to. Waiting for some last components to ship :angry: and I'm still getting caught up on work...took Monday off.

Pretty damn lucky!! :)

:flower:

Well you do own a donkey so I'm sure that helps keep her around lol

3 donkeys. 2 + Pickles makes 3. :wacko:

• Like 2

(COMING SOON)- maybe

Tank%20and%20Radion%20Top%20Down.jpg

Woah! there's a light! Looking good!

3 donkeys. 2 + Pickles makes 3. :wacko:

Jack's version of the Birds and Bees talk.

15e685c5-3401-4417-9a41-44a8766b7832.jpg

I'da shmotzed you for this, Jackie. Boobs and teeth are ok, but no faces? What a guy. Seriously. Only a guy would think THIS was "safer" :lol:

And speaking of unapproved posts online and the aftermath, my dad and stepmom were apparently cleaning out junk this past weekend. My evil step sis was there and apparently found like 10 photos of me from high school at "formal" events and then decided to post that sh!t all over Facebook. Pretty sure I saw red. 1. holy 90's hair 2. really? she thought that was funny? 3. NOT cool. Not cool at all. Although now it is war. I must find old photos of evil step sister.

Moral of the story: she will get you, Jack. I don't know how and I don't know when, but when you least expect it, she'll get ya back :)

• Like 3

Woah! there's a light! Looking good!

Jack's version of the Birds and Bees talk.

I'da shmotzed you for this, Jackie. Boobs and teeth are ok, but no faces? What a guy. Seriously. Only a guy would think THIS was "safer" :lol:

And speaking of unapproved posts online and the aftermath, my dad and stepmom were apparently cleaning out junk this past weekend. My evil step sis was there and apparently found like 10 photos of me from high school at "formal" events and then decided to post that sh!t all over Facebook. Pretty sure I saw red. 1. holy 90's hair 2. really? she thought that was funny? 3. NOT cool. Not cool at all. Although now it is war. I must find old photos of evil step sister.

Moral of the story: she will get you, Jack. I don't know how and I don't know when, but when you least expect it, she'll get ya back :)

Your step sister sounds AWESOME!!

• Like 1

Yup!!!! She's adorable! And since I can't have a miniature donkey of my own, I'm living vicariously through you!

• Like 1

Yup!!!! She's adorable! And since I can't have a miniature donkey of my own, I'm living vicariously through you!

Who says you can't have one of your own?

• Like 1

Who says you can't have one of your own?

Well, we live on a quarter acre in town. I'm thinking a miniature donkey would not be happy here. Much to my disappointment. Although we do have a 3 bay barn, so maaaaaayyyyybe. And maybe a mini pig. Because, well, they are adorable.

And we do already have three dogs, two cats, some fish and the neighborhood stray cats that seem to love our barn/garage ever since I felt bad for them during Hurricane Sandy and put some food in the garage for them.

Why? Because id ask too many questions? Lol

No, because he answered that question a few pages back. Or maybe in Lawn's thread. But definitely answered :P

• Like 2

Well, we live on a quarter acre in town. I'm thinking a miniature donkey would not be happy here. Much to my disappointment. Although we do have a 3 bay barn, so maaaaaayyyyybe. And maybe a mini pig. Because, well, they are adorable.And we do already have three dogs, two cats, some fish and the neighborhood stray cats that seem to love our barn/garage ever since I felt bad for them during Hurricane Sandy and put some food in the garage for them.

No, because he answered that question a few pages back. Or maybe in Lawn's thread. But definitely answered :P

Do you have a closet?

• Like 2