SaltCritters.com

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Nope....on the road.

Probably going to be a little stagnant for the next week or so. Trying to get a giant beam lifted into place this weekend for my back patio structure. Solar install tomorrow. Wife was on Pintrest or however you spell it and found some new computer work station she now wants. Came home yesterday and our computer cabinet is gone, shit all over and a big empty space for "us" to build a new work station! Yeah!

Although, I have to admit. .....it looks pretty cool....in my head.

I :wub: Pinterest!!

There's tons of projects I would love to do if I had the tools and space!

• Like 1

I :wub: Pinterest!!

There's tons of projects I would love to do if I had the tools and space!

Of coarse you do, everyone does.

Whoever came up with that site is a freaking genius.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

More Pickles!

LOL......you got, G!

I'm working the the backyard.....but I'll put some up tonight.

I posted a few in Lawns thread yesterday.....probably buried in 20 pages by now.

Did you get any rain? We had a downpour for a half hour or so....little thunder....no tornadoes.

• Like 3

LOL......you got, G!

I posted a few in Lawns thread yesterday.....probably buried in 20 pages by now.

Did you get any rain? We had a downpour for a half hour or so....little thunder....no tornadoes.

Tank pictures and more Pickle pics please and thank you
  • Like 3

:huh: ok how about a big FU then?

You know I'm always good for the FU'ing :^ )

Tank looks about the same.....I ordered some stuff for the scape. Hopefully, I should have the stuff in a few weeks, and the tank will be going. How's that Dr Tims doing for you? Worth buying?

• Like 1

LOL......you got, G!

Crazy weather...wouldn't be surprised if we got a tornado at some point too!

I saw the photo. Mr. Pickles looks like an adorable stuffed animal. I bet your girls are loving him! Do you get to keep him? Probably would have been better if it was a Ms. Pickles, huh?

• Like 1

Crazy weather...wouldn't be surprised if we got a tornado at some point too!I saw the photo. Mr. Pickles looks like an adorable stuffed animal. I bet your girls are loving him! Do you get to keep him? Probably would have been better if it was a Ms. Pickles, huh?

We're keeping Mr. Pickles......might be better if he didn't have a pickle :^ )

Supposedly, boys are nicer....and I'd say that's true as his dad is super sweet....mom's a bit of a B.

Crazy rain, huge lightening. ...wwaiting for the power to go out.

Pickles is flooding, just mounted a heat lamp, going back out to dry him off and enclose him to the dry part of his corral.....CCharlie the pig is definitely smarter....he's dry and snug in the straw.

• Like 5

We're keeping Mr. Pickles......might be better if he didn't have a pickle :^ )

Supposedly, boys are nicer....and I'd say that's true as his dad is super sweet....mom's a bit of a B.

Crazy rain, huge lightening. ...wwaiting for the power to go out.

Pickles is flooding, just mounted a heat lamp, going back out to dry him off and enclose him to the dry part of his corral.....CCharlie the pig is definitely smarter....he's dry and snug in the straw.

Oh that's great! Wasn't sure if there'd be fights with the Dad or not once he matured.

Thunder and lightning our here is weird. And by weird I mean it's way more intense than in the midwest. We had a huge bolt knock out a transformer down the street from us earlier today. The main road was closed while they were repairing that and all the traffic, or a lot of it, was being diverted down our street. It was weird to see a city bus go passed my house LOL.

• Like 2

That's awesome jack! Super cool pic. You getting any sleep lol?

LOL, not much.

Off to work....just figured I'd post a couple pics for the Pickles Followers.

You working today?

• Like 4

LOL, not much.

You working today?

No I took off to catch up on house work but primarily to take the puppy to get fixed this morning ,kinda nervous akitas don't do well with anesthesia and will die when under if not closely watched,they're a primitive breed very close to wolves so they aren't always well suited for modern medicine,fingers crossed.

Hope you get some rest sir, if I lived by ya I'd be more than happy to help the farm out I love animals and the experience of caring for em.

• Like 2

LOL, not much.

You working today?

Pickles needs her own thread.

• Like 2

No I took off to catch up on house work but primarily to take the puppy to get fixed this morning ,kinda nervous akitas don't do well with anesthesia and will die when under if not closely watched,they're a primitive breed very close to wolves so they aren't always well suited for modern medicine,fingers crossed.

Hope you get some rest sir, if I lived by ya I'd be more than happy to help the farm out I love animals and the experience of caring for em.

And I would take you up on it!

Good luck to you and the pup today, he'll be fine.

Pickles needs her own thread.

Pickles needs a secretary.

• Like 4
HarryPotter

Lol make Pickles an Instagram- you'd get thousands of followers haha

• Like 2

Haha I did office work too jack!
  • Like 1