ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

And I would take you up on it!

Good luck to you and the pup today, he'll be fine.

Pickles needs a secretary.

Yes, she does! And maybe a Facebook page. Franklin, one of our standard poodles has his own Facebook page.... That he can't seem to remember the password to. And here I thought poodles were smart...

• Like 3

And I would take you up on it!

Good luck to you and the pup today, he'll be fine.

Pickles needs a secretary.

Yes, she does! And maybe a Facebook page. Franklin, one of our standard poodles has his own Facebook page.... That he can't seem to remember the password to. And here I thought poodles were smart...

Stellablue and I could be presidents of the Official Pickles Fan Club!!

Jack, you just have to supply pics and videos!

• Like 2

Lol make Pickles an Instagram- you'd get thousands of followers haha

My husband tells me I need to do this for Nick and Nora. But what is the point? Do you make money from it? LOL Because taking the time to do this and not making any money from it...not sure if it's worth it :lol:.

If Jack is going to do this he needs to make it a Pickles and the Pig page!!!!!

• Like 2

YES!!!!

My husband tells me I need to do this for Nick and Nora. But what is the point? Do you make money from it? LOL Because taking the time to do this and not making any money from it...not sure if it's worth it :lol:.

If Jack is going to do this he needs to make it a Pickles and the Pig page!!!!!

Double yessss to a Pickles and Her Pig page!!!

I make no money from it... right NOW! although Jeff and I have been SLOWLY starting an all-natural, free range, organic dog treat business. SLOWLY. Which was one of the reasons I started the FB page.

• Like 2

I make no money from it... right NOW! although Jeff and I have been SLOWLY starting an all-natural, free range, organic dog treat business. SLOWLY. Which was one of the reasons I started the FB page.

Ok, that makes sense! What about instagram? Do you get advertising dollars if your page gets lots of hits or something? To me that would be worth it. But to just have followers...not so sure.
  • Like 1

Ok, that makes sense! What about instagram? Do you get advertising dollars if your page gets lots of hits or something? To me that would be worth it. But to just have followers...not so sure.

Well, you can, but I use it mostly to get the word out there. When I was better at keeping up with social media, I sold a ton of art via twitter/facebook/blogging. So for me, it was all about getting it out there.

• Like 2

Well, you can, but I use it mostly to get the word out there. When I was better at keeping up with social media, I sold a ton of art via twitter/facebook/blogging. So for me, it was all about getting it out there.

If I was selling something then it would definitely be worth it to advertise my kitties with instagram or FB. Now to come up with something to sell to make having an instagram or FB page for them worth it :). I'll have to come up with some sort of cat toy :happy:. That'd be the easiest!
  • Like 2

If I was selling something then it would definitely be worth it to advertise my kitties with instagram or FB. Now to come up with something to sell to make having an instagram or FB page for them worth it :). I'll have to come up with some sort of cat toy :happy:. That'd be the easiest!

Or cat TREATS! Get a dehydrator, some salmon skin and you're set. Instant business.

• Like 2

Are there regulations for making pet food?

It varies by state. When we first started in MI, you didn't need a commercial kitchen, you could make pet treats out of your home kitchen. In CT, we have to use a commercial kitchen if we're going to use raw meats/dairy - if no raw meats/dairy, we can make them out of our kitchen. Luckily there's a church down the street that will let us use their commercially licensed kitchen for free, so we prepare the meat, bring it home, make the treats and use our dehydrator.

• Like 2

It varies by state. When we first started in MI, you didn't need a commercial kitchen, you could make pet treats out of your home kitchen. In CT, we have to use a commercial kitchen if we're going to use raw meats/dairy - if no raw meats/dairy, we can make them out of our kitchen. Luckily there's a church down the street that will let us use their commercially licensed kitchen for free, so we prepare the meat, bring it home, make the treats and use our dehydrator.

I think I'll stick with a toy just to be safe :). Maybe I can make little catnip stuffed chickadees :).
  • Like 3

No I took off to catch up on house work but primarily to take the puppy to get fixed this morning ,kinda nervous akitas don't do well with anesthesia and will die when under if not closely watched,they're a primitive breed very close to wolves so they aren't always well suited for modern medicine,fingers crossed.

Hope you get some rest sir, if I lived by ya I'd be more than happy to help the farm out I love animals and the experience of caring for em.

So....How'd the pup do?

All good I hope.

• Like 2

So....How'd the pup do?

All good I hope.

Yea he's good ! They said he's very well behaved and gorgeous,when I brought him in there was 3 other dogs all yapping and a few cats lol when we entered eveyone got quiet and stared at him lol dogs got settled and layer down.

When I left you could hear him howling like a wolf, they told me he was howling and trying to walk up front to find me :( almost made me tear up a bit. He loves his dad :)

And thanks for asking buddy!

• Like 4

Yea he's good ! They said he's very well behaved and gorgeous,when I brought him in there was 3 other dogs all yapping and a few cats lol when we entered eveyone got quiet and stared at him lol dogs got settled and layer down.

When I left you could hear him howling like a wolf, they told me he was howling and trying to walk up front to find me :( almost made me tear up a bit. He loves his dad :)And thanks for asking buddy!

Glad he did well!......it's amazing how much those fuzzy little ####ers can tug at your heart.

Sounds like he needs some BBQ to celebrate.

• Like 3

Glad he did well!......it's amazing how much those fuzzy little ######s can tug at your heart.

Sounds like he needs some BBQ to celebrate.

Haha he's on morphine lol he and Maia got cow legs,more so so they leave the incision alone lol but he's chilling easy on the cold laminate by the ac,I cranked it down to 67 for him as he's an artic breed.

He is my shadow and I love them both equal but he's alot like Hachi

• Like 3

This sounds weird :wacko: presidents of the pickle club and Jack needs to supply pics and videos :lol:
  • Like 3

This sounds weird :wacko: presidents of the pickle club and Jack needs to supply pics and videos :lol:

Hey now, don't ruin a good thing.....this has potential.

• Like 2

BAHAHA!

Hey now, don't ruin a good thing.....this has potential.

It does! Miss Pickles can be a STAR! Along with the pig. What's the pig's name?

• Like 3

WTF 1st Bruce is Caitlyn, now Mr Pickles is Miss Pickles. I guess atleast Pickles doesn't have to worry about its voice not matching its body :lol:

• Like 3