Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Oh yea you should've seen my first car. Had the millenium falcon thing going on,may not look like much but had it where it counts,damn thing had a bad ass cam in it,so low it sounded like it was gonna stall out.

Pictures!

• Like 1

Oh man lol that was like 15 years ago before digital was common I'll try to dig some up. It was a bright blue with white top 67 dodge coronet with a 383 hi po out of a 69 road runner ;)

• Like 2

Oh man lol that was like 15 years ago before digital was common I'll try to dig some up. It was a bright blue with white top 67 dodge coronet with a 383 hi po out of a 69 road runner ;)

I'd be in love......with your car.

• Like 2

I'd be in love......with your car.

Haha it was cool,had 3" Flowmaster on it with hooker headers and a comp racing cam and Mopar orange box ignition and jack rabbit air shocks . It used to butt hurt custom Harleys at stop lights cause mine was louder :D

• Like 1

Haha it was cool,had 3" Flowmaster on it with hooker headers and a comp racing cam and Mopar orange box ignition and jack rabbit air shocks . It used to butt hurt custom Harleys at stop lights cause mine was louder :D

i have a 4 cylinder scion. It's equipped with rain guards, tinted tail lights, and a little decal thing on the sides from the last owner.

I feel bad when people talk about cars and I nod like I know what they are talking about.

• Like 6

i have a 4 cylinder scion. It's equipped with rain guards, tinted tail lights, and a little decal thing on the sides from the last owner. I feel bad when people talk about cars and I nod like I know what they are talking about.

All good buddy,I got a 4 cylinder Tacoma that's stock now :P

• Like 3

i have a 4 cylinder scion. It's equipped with rain guards, tinted tail lights, and a little decal thing on the sides from the last owner. I feel bad when people talk about cars and I nod like I know what they are talking about.

lmfao

Progress on this tank yet jack?

lmfao again it's Jack what do you think.
  • Like 4

Progress on this tank yet jack?

Define progress.

lmfao lmfao again it's Jack what do you think.

I'd tell you to #### off.......but, really....who am I trying to kid?

It's an empty glass box.

• Like 4

Dicks. Also tanks.

Done and done. I'll be running with a dick substitute. And the tank............I may place second.

But, I'll take your challenge!

What's the prize?

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Done and done. I'll be running with a dick substitute. And the tank............I may place second.

But, I'll take your challenge!

What's the prize?

A box of coral from lawnman ;)
  • Like 5

Dicks. Also tanks.

:P

Uh. Hmmm.... Is the glass at least not dusty yet from sitting so long?

Hell no it's dusty have you seen that dirt patch he calls a backyard?
  • Like 4

:pHell no it's dusty have you seen that dirt patch he calls a backyard?

Jack, put some kitty litter on the bottom of this tank and post a picture to shut lawn up!
  • Like 3

Dicks. Also tanks.

Just realized that we already have a Pickle Team here.....so, post the dic-pics to Stella, Kimber and Gena for judging.

Uh. Hmmm.... Is the glass at least not dusty yet from sitting so long?

Nope. The kids actually draw pictures on the side of the tank in dust.

:pHell no it's dusty have you seen that dirt patch he calls a backyard?

Pretty sure you somehow mailed my a live feed hidden camera with the last shit you sent me......

Jack, put some kitty litter on the bottom of this tank and post a picture to shut lawn up!

I already have my starboard substrate in place......

• Like 6

Just realized that we already have a Pickle Team here.....so, post the dic-pics to Stella, Kimber and Gena for judging.

Nope. The kids actually draw pictures on the side of the tank in dust.

Pretty sure you somehow mailed my a live feed hidden camera with the last shit you sent me......

I already have my starboard substrate in place......

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Boy, they're in for disappointment. :lol:

• Like 4

Parked alongside the lake...getting ready to drive into the campsite. ...but, wife is 20 minutes behind me in my car. There's a couple people that decided to join us last minute that I don't care for. So, sitting on the side of the road idling checking in on NR.

How's everyone's Sunday treating them?

GO TEAM PICKLES!!

Kimber, you've got spirit!

Boy, they're in for disappointment. :lol:

LOL!

• Like 6

Parked alongside the lake...getting ready to drive into the campsite. ...but, wife is 20 minutes behind me in my car. There's a couple people that decided to join us last minute that I don't care for. So, sitting on the side of the road idling checking in on NR.

How's everyone's Sunday treating them?

Kimber, you've got spirit!

LOL!

Can we get some pictures :)?

Wait you have a pull behind camper?

• Like 4