ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

WTF 1st Bruce is Caitlyn, now Mr Pickles is Miss Pickles. I guess atleast Pickles doesn't have to worry about its voice not matching its body :lol:

She does have a hairy chin though :D

• Like 3

just curious. How did you miss pickles not having a pickle? In TJ its called a donkey show for a reason. Maybe its confused and you have a Jenner donkey. Arent you and Katlan neighbors? ;) Pickle one night, no pickle a couple days later..................I would be concerned

• Like 4

just curious. How did you miss pickles not having a pickle? In TJ its called a donkey show for a reason. Maybe its confused and you have a Jenner donkey. Arent you and Katlan neighbors? ;) Pickle one night, no pickle a couple days later..................I would be concerned

This man has a point here Jack.

• Like 2

Well....to be honost I never cared enough to really look. My mother in law flipped her over at a couple hours old and said she thought it was a boy. Day 3 or 4 she back up, squatted and peed....pretty obvious at that point.

Jenner and I are homies....practically neighbors.

• Like 3

he did a comparison check and has a depth perception issue.... leave the woman man alone!

LOL.....it's true....and I may drink too much.

• Like 1

I know I drink too much......I hope in my drunkeness I could tell the difference...............................................thank god I am married.

shit i am crapping up your thread again. lets see some pics of the fishy tank.

• Like 2

I know I drink too much......I hope in my drunkeness I could tell the difference...............................................thank god I am married.

Sancho,you rock buddy :)
  • Like 1

It's impossible to crap up this train wreck. Tank is still an empty glowing box. Should have some decent updates end of next week, fingers crossed.

That blue shroom in your tank......wwhat is it? Looked like it has different shades of blue?

• Like 2

The big blue one in the first pic? It was a hitchhiker on the rock it was the size of a dime common blue cheap ass mushroom.

• Like 2

who the hell let jack have a jaw breaker? completely irresponsible imo

I believe he bought it himself. Had a momentary lapse and remembered he actually had a tank that could hold such a thing

• Like 3

You killed the jawbreaker shroom yet Jack?

LMAO, still kick'n, Kevin! She's even starting to develop little red dots....I think. Still ooks like a booger smeared on a chunk of rock, but looking nice and bright. :P

who the hell let jack have a jaw breaker? completely irresponsible imo

:slap:

:haha:

Dinner Time

Pickles%20Bottle%20Feed.jpg

• Like 4

Pickles asked for me to pass this along to you, Sancha.

Pickle%20Dump.jpg

• Like 3

LMAO, still kick'n, Kevin! She's even starting to develop little red dots....I think. Still ooks like a booger smeared on a chunk of rock, but looking nice and bright. :P

Dinner Time

Pickles%20Bottle%20Feed.jpg

She's so cute, Jack! In this shot, you can get the perspective of how small she is. So cute.

• Like 2

Goose and grapefruit....how about you, patty?

I pictured you having dainty secretary hands. Surprising.

Didn't have anything last night. 2 hours of sleep with a full day of working ahead of me. I'm gonna be a miserable sob.

• Like 3

I pictured you having dainty secretary hands. Surprising.

Didn't have anything last night. 2 hours of sleep with a full day of working ahead of me. I'm gonna be a miserable sob.

You're young....2 hours of sleep should be plenty.

Those are my stunt doubles hands.....mine are much more dainty.

She's so cute, Jack! In this shot, you can get the perspective of how small she is. So cute.

Oh ya, she's a tiny little thing. :^ )
  • Like 4

Hey jack,there's a guy down the street with a 72 challenger primer black that's just sitting, thinking I need to go talk to him,maybe with some pocket cash ;)

• Like 1
HarryPotter

LMAO, still kick'n, Kevin! She's even starting to develop little red dots....I think. Still ooks like a booger smeared on a chunk of rock, but looking nice and bright. :P:slap: :slap:Dinner Time Pickles%20Bottle%20Feed.jpg

Omg I thought that was a beer bottle for a moment and cracked up! Dude put the food in a beer bottle!

• Like 1

Hey jack,there's a guy down the street with a 72 challenger primer black that's just sitting, thinking I need to go talk to him,maybe with some pocket cash ;)

Bigger, badder and uglier the better - I'd be all over it!

Omg I thought that was a beer bottle for a moment and cracked up! Dude put the food in a beer bottle!

I have plenty of empty whiskey bottles I could use.......

• Like 2

Bigger, badder and uglier the better - I'd be all over it!

I have plenty of empty whiskey bottles I could use.......

Oh yea you should've seen my first car. Had the millenium falcon thing going on,may not look like much but had it where it counts,damn thing had a bad ass cam in it,so low it sounded like it was gonna stall out.
  • Like 2