inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

LOL......now rock shows Saturday delivery...instead of Friday. :rant: Glad I changed my schedule around to be home Friday to take delivery. This product better be good, their customer service is the worse I've ever had the displeasure of working with.

Idiots. I was going to put in a secondary order after I see what this stuff looks like. If I do, it'll be against better judgment.

That is absolutely terrible!!!!

I don't even have a snarky comment.

• Like 2

Yea that's frustrating to say the least good sir. Don't they know who they're dealing with?! :P

They will......I'm calling in a favor to Action Jackson

:ninja:

That is absolutely terrible!!!!

I don't even have a snarky comment.

Ya right.....your response is just to nasty to post.

• Like 3

He's already on it. Those horns have mystical properties ;)
  • Like 2

Well, I am a lady after all .... :lol: And I'm NEVER sarcastic.

• Like 3

This picture is adorable.

Left side or right? lol

Good to know she hasn't been eaten yet...

No no no its just an expression, no one really wants you to "eat a pickle" LOL

• Like 1

Do you look at old people's toenails often???? :huh:

You sent me all those foot fetish pictures..... No seriously, old people gross me out a lot. I feel bad saying it, but I lose my appetite almost instantly if I'm told that I am eating with old people.

• Like 2

Pickles%20Teeth.jpg

Pickles now has teeth.....and finds her nose ticklish. :D

Dont tell Stella... I like getting her a worked up about eating your cute donkey. But if I had pickles I would walk him or her with my dog. Although the bag I would have to bring along.....ah #### it the neighbors let their dogs shit in my yard. ;)

• Like 2

Good to know she hasn't been eaten yet...

Still plumping her up.........no turkey this year!

Dont tell Stella... I like getting her a worked up about eating your cute donkey. But if I had pickles I would walk him or her with my dog. Although the bag I would have to bring along.....ah #### it the neighbors let their dogs shit in my yard. ;)

Ya, what is she 2 or 3 weeks old? Already comes running when I call her. Runs and jumps, snorts and chases the dogs.....funny little thing. I'd love to let her shit on our neighbors lawns. They let all their dogs crap on our front "lawn".

####### gross

Hey Ol Timer......why you still awake? Waiting for the prunes to kick in?

• Like 3

You sent me all those foot fetish pictures..... No seriously, old people gross me out a lot. I feel bad saying it, but I lose my appetite almost instantly if I'm told that I am eating with old people.

... you do realize that some day, god willing, you're gonna be an old person, right? ;)

• Like 1

Still plumping her up.........no turkey this year!

Ya, what is she 2 or 3 weeks old? Already comes running when I call her. Runs and jumps, snorts and chases the dogs.....funny little thing. I'd love to let her shit on our neighbors lawns. They let all their dogs crap on our front "lawn".

Hey Ol Timer......why you still awake? Waiting for the prunes to kick in?

1. why not just go for the Turdonkin?

2. Ok, I NEED a miniature donkey. That is adorable and you have to take some videos! and my solution to everyone in the neighborhood letting dogs crap on our front lawn and not picking it up was a stake in the ground with poop bags attached to the top and this sign on top:

te17KGW.png

it worked, then we took it down for the winter. I'm noticing that there's some slacking though so it might have to go back up.

3. I laughed until I realized I'm older than all y'all.

• Like 2

... you do realize that some day, god willing, you're gonna be an old person, right? ;)

yes but it would be a gradual transition. I'm not just gonna wake up one day with inch thick, yellow toenails and a tendency to blow my nose while I eat.
  • Like 3

1. why not just go for the Turdonkin?

2. Ok, I NEED a miniature donkey. That is adorable and you have to take some videos! and my solution to everyone in the neighborhood letting dogs crap on our front lawn and not picking it up was a stake in the ground with poop bags attached to the top and this sign on top:

te17KGW.png

it worked, then we took it down for the winter. I'm noticing that there's some slacking though so it might have to go back up.

3. I laughed until I realized I'm older than all y'all.

Love the sign, where did you get it?

Sounds much less of a hassle than what I've been doing.

I leave little bowls of antifreeze out along my front property line :^ )

yes but it would be a gradual transition. I'm not just gonna wake up one day with inch thick, yellow toenails and a tendency to blow my nose while I eat.

You left off farting when you pick something up or bend over........is that already happening?

• Like 2