inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I've been mixing meat tenderizer into her bottles of milk....getting her ready for burroitos. Turns out, you can't do that. So, antibiotics, bloodwork, steroids. ...ooof.

:lol:
  • Like 2

I just heard on the radio that there was a big fire up in your neck of the woods. Are you close to it?

Super close....helicopters have been swooping over us nonstop.

• Like 2

Pickles is back home from her overnight at the vet. :bling:

OH NO!!!! Well, glad she's home but i'm sorry she had to go.

Holy crap, JACK! Are you guys going to be ok?

:lol:

What are you laughing at? Jack is never funny.

• Like 3

OH NO!!!! Well, glad she's home but i'm sorry she had to go.

Holy crap, JACK! Are you guys going to be ok?

What are you laughing at? Jack is never funny.

hell either ride pickles to safety or put a roasting spit from front to back

Seriously Jack, stay safe and get the hell out of there if it comes near.

• Like 3

Stay safe. That can be scary we just went through that earlier this year. Many homes were lost a mile or so from my place. Scared the crap out of my daughter.

• Like 2

Thanks to all, we're good. Looks like they're knocking it out....and the wind is blowing it away from us.....just a little smoke in the horizon.

• Like 1

Thanks to all, we're good. Looks like they're knocking it out....and the wind is blowing it away from us.....just a little smoke in the horizon.

You probably have a water tanker in the back yard anyways :).
  • Like 5

Cool (since it's not moving your way :)). I haven't followed the news today. I should check it out!
  • Like 3

You probably have a water tanker in the back yard anyways :).

True....full of gas. I'd spray this house down and head out of town....praying for it all to burn. I'm insured :^ )

• Like 4

True....full of gas. I'd spray this house down and head out of town....praying for it all to burn. I'm insured :^ )

I need to take lessons from you. I finally thought of how to get rid of the boat.

• Like 2

What happened to your offer?

Well, we went to go see the RV and it smelled like patchouli and moldy poop. NO####INGTHANKYOU. We have a couple offers right now and a few people lined up to see it tomorrow, but with my luck, we'll still own the ####ing boat in time to dry dock it for winter ;)

• Like 2

Well, we went to go see the RV and it smelled like patchouli and moldy poop. NO#######THANKYOU. We have a couple offers right now and a few people lined up to see it tomorrow, but with my luck, we'll still own the ####### boat in time to dry dock it for winter ;)

Not those offers....the other offers.

• Like 1

Well, we went to go see the RV and it smelled like patchouli and moldy poop. NO#######THANKYOU. We have a couple offers right now and a few people lined up to see it tomorrow, but with my luck, we'll still own the ####### boat in time to dry dock it for winter ;)

they have this awesome stuff that removes bad odors really really well. It works amazing.
  • Like 2

Not those offers....the other offers.

Well, apparently it isn't logical to trade a boat for fish tanks! I got ruled out :( dammit.

ruled out? I think it is ruled over. NO overruled! geez.

• Like 1

Well, apparently it isn't logical to trade a boat for fish tanks! I got ruled out :( dammit.

ruled out? I think it is ruled over. NO overruled! geez.

I thought he was out of town?

-Nows your chance!

they have this awesome stuff that removes bad odors really really well. It works amazing.

Is the stuff a secret :ninja:

• Like 2

I thought he was out of town?

-Nows your chance!

Is the stuff a secret :ninja:

Febreeze.....

No seriously, finances cousin is at a dealership and said they have a "bug bomb" type thing that they seal up in trade ins from smokers. It makes the car smell worse than anything you can imagine for a couple of weeks and after that it is just a typical car smell... Leather, carpet, etc.

• Like 1

Is it Kanberra gel? We use that stuff in our boat and it works amazingly well. Also gets rid of mildew. Amazing stuff. We put a few tubs in when the boat is dry-docked in the winter and by spring there is no mildew which is generally NOT the case. Before that, I swear the boat would just stink by spring.

charnelhouse

That is just way too hot. You guys don't normally get weather like that, do you?

Stinking hot in San Diego today too. Was riding my Sporty and melting.

• Like 1

I've been mixing meat tenderizer into her bottles of milk....getting her ready for burroitos. Turns out, you can't do that. So, antibiotics, bloodwork, steroids. ...ooof.

:slap:

• Like 2

Febreeze.....

No seriously, finances cousin is at a dealership and said they have a "bug bomb" type thing that they seal up in trade ins from smokers. It makes the car smell worse than anything you can imagine for a couple of weeks and after that it is just a typical car smell... Leather, carpet, etc.

Any more details? My mom left a (once) frozen chicken in the back of her car for three weeks when she was away/using another car. Smells like someone died in there....

It's a 2004 Ford Expedition that may or may not have a dead body rotting inside