Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

jedimasterben

Wait....all we need to win is half a tank of water? I thought rocked and stocked? Damnit, I never read the fine print written in disappearing reappearing ink on the back of the contract, sob!

Well then, you have approximately 8-10 hours to get yours rocked and stocked. :P

• Like 1

Wait....all we need to win is half a tank of water? I thought rocked and stocked? Damnit, I never read the fine print written in disappearing reappearing ink on the back of the contract, sob!

HA! You got your ass kicked by JMB. Hey, how'd your presentation go yesterday?? I'm kinda :scarry:

• Like 2

HA! You got your ass kicked by JMB. Hey, how'd your presentation go yesterday?? I'm kinda :scarry:

Well, at midnight my printer decided not to work....so, I went in with nothing but my incredible wit and foul language. ....killed it :^ )

• Like 4

Well, at midnight my printer decided not to work....so, I went in with nothing but my incredible wit and foul language. ....killed it :^ )

BAHAHA! OH GOOD LORD. You sound like me.

This just made my ####ing day.

• Like 2

BAHAHA! OH GOOD LORD. You sound like me.

This just made my ####### day.

:^ ) Got a $40,000 job out of it. If that goes well, more to come.......

• Like 4

:^ ) Got a $40,000 job out of it. If that goes well, more to come.......

omgomgomg:happydance: THAT is awesome!!!!! That almost makes up for all the ass kissing you had to do this week.

omgomgomg:happydance: THAT is awesome!!!!! That almost makes up for all the ass kissing you had to do this week.

Ha....that's one thing I don't do.

........wine and dine, yes.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Nah, it's just a jumble right now lol. I am so glad I put the starboard in it - totally was holding a rock looking at it and the little piece i was holding literally broke and the rock crashed into the bottom. :o

• Like 2

I win. Again. :P

20150820_223825.jpg

:rolleyes:

No way, homie. I can't even see in there.....cloudy water....or is that just dust on that glass. Not even sure if I'm seeing a scape or just some sort of reflection on the glass......some sort of trickery I'd wager.

• Like 3

:rolleyes:

No way, homie. I can't even see in there.....cloudy water....or is that just dust on that glass. Not even sure if I'm seeing a scape or just some sort of reflection on the glass......some sort of trickery I'd wager.

I'll have someone look into this.

:ninja:

• Like 1

I'll have someone look into this.

:eek:

Easy. I want no great harm done.....just a little confirmation that he really has not beat me with setting up a tank.

• Like 2

Easy. I want no great harm done.....just a little confirmation that he really has not beat me with setting up a tank.

No harm,none at all,just covert observation.

• Like 2

No harm,none at all,just covert observation.

• Like 2

Oh, Jack, just in case you were wondering, Ben broke down a tank, redid the entire tank room, built a stand AND set up a tank before you could get water in yours. Yup, I'm keeping score.

• Like 6

Oh, Jack, just in case you were wondering, Ben broke down a tank, redid the entire tank room, built a stand AND set up a tank before you could get water in yours. Yup, I'm keeping score.

When you finally slink of to your lair for tonights hibernation........and slide your little clawed toes under the covers......I hope a pissed off spider bites that meaty flesh between your toes.

• Like 4

When you finally slink of to your lair for tonights hibernation........and slide your little clawed toes under the covers......I hope a pissed off spider bites that meaty flesh between your toes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG, this is ####ing hilarious.

• Like 2

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG, this is ####### hilarious.

:flower:

I was going to write a Jac-ku

But whiskey eyes are heavy

My reply was somewhat jumbled, #### it

And now I'm not going to be able to sleep! Dammit. True confessions: I actually look in the covers for spiders before I go to bed.

omgomgomg

• Like 4

:flower:

I was going to write a Jac-ku

But whiskey eyes are heavy

My reply was somewhat jumbled, #### it

Best post of the day! That's awesome. And I'm so tired I can't even answer with one in turn.

• Like 2