Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Snow_Phoenix

I love the concept! Can't believe I missed this thread somehow - the orchids look lovely btw. :wub:

And long tanks look sleek and amazing. I like long tanks, but unfortunately lack space at home so I'm forced to go with 'taller' builds rather than longer ones.

Huge puppy you have there!

He certainly is! And thinks he's a lapdog.

I love the concept! Can't believe I missed this thread somehow - the orchids look lovely btw. :wub:

And long tanks look sleek and amazing. I like long tanks, but unfortunately lack space at home so I'm forced to go with 'taller' builds rather than longer ones.

Thanks Snow_Phoenix!!!

Water????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HAHA! Not yet! Forgot one part of the silicone in a back baffle so NOW I need to wait until Monday

Water????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes i am a giant asshole

No you aren't! You're keeping me moving! That is good!

####......silicone , that shit is dry fill it up.

yep been drinking all day dont judge.

HAHA! I don't judge :)

She won't you drunk

Pizza Port is a huge brewery so cal glad they let us have our our meeting there. They were on TV

Pizza Port is a huge brewery so cal glad they let us have our our meeting there. They were on TV

The restaurant or the reef club?

Pizza Port Carlsbad. Yep those dipshits on the TV did a couple tv shows at this location. But today I auctioned coral off to real peeps.

Pizza Port Carlsbad. Yep those dipshits on the TV did a couple tv shows at this location. But today I auctioned coral off to real peeps.

That's pretty cool!!! saw your post. Sounds like you had a great time!

:huh: WTF are you tryin to say Harry?

:huh: WTF are you tryin to say Harry?

I couldn't quite follow either.... :D

And I'm still not 100% sure if Sancho's reef club or the restaurant was on TV.... :lol:

I couldn't quite follow either.... :DAnd I'm still not 100% sure if Sancho's reef club or the restaurant was on TV.... :lol:

Right? And if he was selling coral to people on tv or real people :P

Waiting until Monday for water?! I know your pain. Filled up Wed. night, had a few leaks, then waited until Friday to fill the tank. : (

Waiting until Monday for water?! I know your pain. Filled up Wed. night, had a few leaks, then waited until Friday to fill the tank. : (

I know! I just want to get it going and keep forgetting parts.

HarryPotter

I know! I just want to get it going and keep forgetting parts.

Stella. It's not that complicated of a question-

DO YOU HAVE ANY ACRYLIC PARTS LEFT? IF SO, SILICON THE DAMN PIECE IN SO WE CAN HAVE WATER BEFORE SUMMER IS OVER!

Stella. It's not that complicated of a question-

DO YOU HAVE ANY ACRYLIC PARTS LEFT? IF SO, SILICON THE DAMN PIECE IN SO WE CAN HAVE WATER BEFORE SUMMER IS OVER!

HAHA! No acrylic parts left :) Checked yesterday! And the column is DONE. mortar is curing! Water on Monday! Needed to order one more bag of sand, coming today. Wooooooooo!!! I need it to happen before the summer is over too. My 6 gallon is busting at the seams and my 29 gallon looks like a coral farm exploded all over it.

HAHA! No acrylic parts left :) Checked yesterday! And the column is DONE. mortar is curing! Water on Monday! Needed to order one more bag of sand, coming today. Wooooooooo!!! I need it to happen before the summer is over too. My 6 gallon is busting at the seams and my 29 gallon looks like a coral farm exploded all over it.

LOL, all in due time, right?

Archived