Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stella's 12 Long - Bob, Bobii and Dotii's Weedy Adventure

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to see yours filled with water! It's a nice tank.

Well it had its 1st water test on Sunday and everything was fine, I'm on holiday know till next Monday but I have someone looking after the house so asked them to keep an eye, as of yet so emergency texts says it's gone horrible wrong thank good!! Lol

I needed a holiday but damn I'd like to be home sorting final touches to the tank...

I saw your stocking list and it pretty similar to wat I'd like, just not sure on the basset

Well, I've been giving some thought to which fish I can have in this tank and would LOVE feedback. I'm going to incorporate a media basket and skimmer as well as a Jebao RW-4 at the opposite end of the AIO/pump/etc.

1. Definitely want to do a Yellow Watchman Goby and a Candy Striped pistol

2. Thinking about a Swiss Guard Basslet

3. 1 black and white clown with possibly a small BTA (Can I do a pair if I don't do the basslet)

4. Maybe a neon goby or clown goby

Whatcha all think?

I love my pistol shrimp in the Spec V, but he causes havoc all the time burying anything I have on the sand bed or shifting the rock that is on the sand. If you go this route, make sure your rock formation touches the glass bottom.

Well, I've been giving some thought to which fish I can have in this tank and would LOVE feedback. I'm going to incorporate a media basket and skimmer as well as a Jebao RW-4 at the opposite end of the AIO/pump/etc.

1. Definitely want to do a Yellow Watchman Goby and a Candy Striped pistol

2. Thinking about a Swiss Guard Basslet

3. 1 black and white clown with possibly a small BTA (Can I do a pair if I don't do the basslet)

4. Maybe a neon goby or clown goby

Whatcha all think?

Nice list. The Basslet may be the only one I would not add. Super cool little fish but mine was a bully it had to go. It would pick on my clowns and that was a fight the basslet was going to eventually lose.

Nice list. The Basslet may be the only one I would not add. Super cool little fish but mine was a bully it had to go. It would pick on my clowns and that was a fight the basslet was going to eventually lose.

Good tip! Maybe a pink streaked wrasse instead.

MrNanoReef

How about a Purple Firefish or Pygmy Angel? he is cute little guy and actively swimming every where.

MrNanoReef

I'm going to incorporate a media basket and skimmer as well as a Jebao RW-4 at the opposite end of the AIO/pump/etc.

I totally missed that part, any plan for that media basket or perhaps something that can hide RW-4? :)

Happy July 4th and stay safe!!!

I received the tank, leveling mat and all in one kit today!!!! Just finished the first step of the rockscape (photos in a bit) and now I'm soaking the pukani in a vinegar bath overnight. Wooooooo!

HarryPotter

I received the tank, leveling mat and all in one kit today!!!! Just finished the first step of the rockscape (photos in a bit) and now I'm soaking the pukani in a vinegar bath overnight. Wooooooo!

Pictures. Now. :P

MrNanoReef

Excited to see your photos!!! :)

HarryPotter

Haha!! I can't figure out how to post photos with my iPhone ;)

Download PhotoBucket. Upload photos. Copy direct link. Paste direct link here.

Archived