Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

Hi! Welcome! And thank you. I have two clownfish in here. It's actually a dream of mine to have a tank filled with lots of clownfish. I would get them as babies if I did it. Not sure how well it would work out but I would love to try it some day :).

• Like 3

Thank you all :flower:. Have you guys seen the moon tonight? <3

so good. can i follow you on instagram?

Of course!!! I don't have it on a private setting. I'll follow you back if you want me to :).

Here's a picture of my favorite blastos. They didn't used to be my favorite, but they absolutely LOVE this tank. They have never looked better!!!!!

Tank is still doing really well. I've been keeping up with my weekely water changes and I am not having any algae issues at all omgomgomg.

Pods are going CRAZY in this tank. They are all over the glass. It's nuts LOL.

• Like 10

I missed 3 weeks!

It looks fantastic. The trumpets, the fox coral, I love the way it's instantly filled.

Thanks, Mark! The fox is twice as big in this tank as it was in the 20L. Everything was happy in the other tank, but now they are having a party. Something about this tank is just magical for the coral. I :bowdown: to the AIO :lol:.
  • Like 3

Hi Gena! tank looks awesome! Hope you and the fam are doing well :)

what are your Prime settings? do tell... :P

We are doing great over here, thanks :). I hope the same for you! I haven't really played much with the Prime. I have everything set at 60% and used the easy setup mode so I didn't program any times. I like it how it is so probably won't play with it anymore. I really like the light a lot. Super easy setup and I love the look I'm getting way more than the Razor.

Looks great! That Fiji is lookin up!

Thanks, Justin! Yep...the fiji is totally on the mend. It's getting it's yellow color back :happydance:.
  • Like 1

It's time to see about getting this fox coral fragged. Gonna ask my new LFS if they can cut it for me. I youtubed fragging a fox coral and it looks really easy to do..just have to have the right saw which I don't have. It's so happy in this tank and covering too many other corals now :o.

• Like 7