Innovative Marine Aquariums

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

Omg. Guess what I impulsively bought this afternoon?!?! Its in the 10g quarantine

Nice Harold! Frank is the shit! You will like yours for sure.

Great minds think alike, harold.

I'd give it to him on this one.

You have a tank?

Frank kicks ass.

I came home from vacation and it was here. So ya I guess I do.

• Like 3

Mine seems a little skinny compared to yours. I'm not sure if I want to do this quarantine; I can't feed the 10g as much and it's not as stable as my 45. Ugh

• Like 1

Mine seems a little skinny compared to yours. I'm not sure if I want to do this quarantine; I can't feed the 10g as much and it's not as stable as my 45. Ugh

QT him harold. I had 5 or 6 fish in a 10 gallon QT for over 2 months. 50% WC once a week and all was good. One of them was a tang.

• Like 1

What all did you get from Glendora?

14 different items. A BTA, plate, some zoas and sticks. Lots of sticks. I'll get pics tomorrow or Sunday. Most are opening.

Do QT. Atleast for a week. I didn't QT this guy because he was in his own tank at the LFS and had been there for 3 weeks.

You can feed the 10 plenty. I did 1 gallon daily waterchanges for my qt

This.

QT him harold. I had 5 or 6 fish in a 10 gallon QT for over 2 months. 50% WC once a week and all was good. One of them was a tang.

QT atleast a week Harold. I feed my Kole in mine daily. I've done 2 small water changes this week. I have one of those ammonia alert badges too.

I miss my blenny! Great fish, you are gonna love him.

So far I really am. I wanted a Midas but the one I got was really thin. He last about 24 hours. So I went and got this guy and I love him!

• Like 2

Here you go.

IMG_2020_zpseuedtv1m.jpg

IMG_2014_zps6hymlwsc.jpg

Check out Braaaps! Very personable little guys :)

That's exactly what I'm getting tomorrow for my tank! Post more pictures please! I've read they eat GHA, and are very friendly and personable. Very excited to get mine

• Like 2

14 different items. A BTA, plate, some zoas and sticks. Lots of sticks. I'll get pics tomorrow or Sunday. Most are opening.

Do QT. Atleast for a week. I didn't QT this guy because he was in his own tank at the LFS and had been there for 3 weeks.

This.

QT atleast a week Harold. I feed my Kole in mine daily. I've done 2 small water changes this week. I have one of those ammonia alert badges too.

So far I really am. I wanted a Midas but the one I got was really thin. He last about 24 hours. So I went and got this guy and I love him!

I swear Frank is a Midas and not a fork tail. He's so cute!

• Like 1

All this talk and all I see is one plate and a couple of fish.................WTF get with it :P

Kinda true. I have a bunch of zoas. I had some SPS but I nuked them because I was stupid. I just got a bunch more today. And 2 plates now. 2 more next week and 1 more tomorrow. :D

Oh and I have a Kole tang in QT. :D

• Like 3

Oh a Kole...................that is my favorite fish and can hardly wait to get my bigger tank going so I can grab one......

Mine as well. My LFS has an albino kole I really want but I already had this guy.

Here is the Albino Kole tang they have.

12562419_10207334240908419_764992422_o_z

• Like 4

I think I like the regular kole's better too. Because of the paleness it conjures up in my mind that its not as healthy even though it is supposed to look that way.

• Like 1

I came home from vacation and it was here. So ya I guess I do.

I decided to f*** quarantine since it was eating garlic soaked mysis and obviously very unhappy in the small sterile tank.

Glad I did that, within minutes of being in my DT it lost all the brown spots and is happily swimming around. Still hides when I get close to the tank but when I am on my bed or outside I can see it swimming around

BF621E2B-B29A-45C2-923E-C1D8569699B3_zps

• Like 4

I decided to f*** quarantine since it was eating garlic soaked mysis and obviously very unhappy in the small sterile tank.

Glad I did that, within minutes of being in my DT it lost all the brown spots and is happily swimming around. Still hides when I get close to the tank but when I am on my bed or outside I can see it swimming around

Nice. He looks happy. Weird how in the bag they look like shit but soon as you put them in the tank they get color back.

• Like 2

Kinda true. I have a bunch of zoas. I had some SPS but I nuked them because I was stupid. I just got a bunch more today. And 2 plates now. 2 more next week and 1 more tomorrow. :D

Oh and I have a Kole tang in QT. :D

Better post pics of the plate corals............

• Like 1