Top Shelf Aquatics

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

No Red Gold is made in Indiana so they put Colts on the ones sold here.

Never heard of Red Gold so I can't refute your claim until I try it :)

I say we pollute Braaap's thread with a bunch of ketchup talk until he posts tank updates :)

• Like 1

My tank has water in it and nice SPS frags growing. No decent camera to take pics. I'll be buying one in a few weeks.

ooookaaaay. I get it. I'll be patient. maybe.

If you're gonna have ketchup, it's gotta be Heinz :lol: Kinda like mayo. I'm not a big condiment person, but if I need to use mayo, it's gonna be hellmans :)

Now, mix some Heinz and Hellmans together....winning combo!

• Like 2

My tank has water in it and nice SPS frags growing. No decent camera to take pics. I'll be buying one in a few weeks.

Do what I do; post crappy blurry cell phone pics that piss off that Chris dude.

• Like 2

You get me. :wub:

Best place to eat in the Burgh? I'll be there Dec 18th for 2 Pens games and a Steelers game.

O wow, you are a lucky man! What sort of food are you looking for...Primatti Bros. in the strip district has reasonably priced food with a Pittsburgh flair. Sandwiches have slaw and french fries in the sandwich, the way they used to be eaten in the strip district where produce and groceries were sold. The Double wide grille has a good vegetarian menu in the south side. They are not expensive either. For a more exclusive sort of dinner there are restaurants on Mt. Washington with a view like the LaMont. I imagine those need reservations made ahead of time.
  • Like 1

O wow, you are a lucky man! What sort of food are you looking for...Primatti Bros. in the strip district has reasonably priced food with a Pittsburgh flair. Sandwiches have slaw and french fries in the sandwich, the way they used to be eaten in the strip district where produce and groceries were sold. The Double wide grille has a good vegetarian menu in the south side. They are not expensive either. For a more exclusive sort of dinner there are restaurants on Mt. Washington with a view like the LaMont. I imagine those need reservations made ahead of time.

Primanti is on our list. We just want good food. Price isn't really an issue on this journey haha

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Actually I added some pulsing xenia to the back wall Wednesday! No more coral until February.

:huh:

Any Xenia in here yet?

In my tank there is I like all the cheap pest corals ;) besides it is BABBR ;)
  • Like 1