inTank Media Baskets

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

Go big or go home with the led ATI or keep what you have and add the ReefBrites. dimmable just messes up ur bulbs anyway.

I don't need the Reefbrites. The coloring I'm seeing in just a few days with these ATIs is insane. Everyone seems to like their dimmable ATI fixtures. I imagine it shortens the bulb life but probably not too drastically.

• Like 3

I imagine it shortens the bulb life but probably not too drastically.

It depends on how long the lamps are dimmed and how long they're broken in at 100% before dimming. If they aren't broken in and are dimmed, you can pretty much toss them lol. If you keep dimming short (less than an hour to get from 1% to 100%), then lifespan isn't too much less, replacement would still be at around 9 months. If they're dimmed for longer than that, six months will be all you can squeeze before the phosphors have changed significantly.

• Like 2

I don't need the Reefbrites. The coloring I'm seeing in just a few days with these ATIs is insane. Everyone seems to like their dimmable ATI fixtures. I imagine it shortens the bulb life but probably not too drastically.

REally?? You're noticing a difference already? That's awesome!

When I tried LEDs and than bought my dimmable t5 and compared one after another I couldn't believe how colors would blend so much with leds and t5 was like hd lol

• Like 3

Post a pic, ketchup boy.

We got some organic ketchup. Taste like metallic shit. :(

I seriously dipped them for 15 minutes, rinsed, put them in the tank and ran out the door. I've been home a whole 45 minutes since I woke up today. Gym and shopping. Now at my Mother-In-Laws house while the wife and mother door crafts or some shit.

• Like 2

I bought more coral today. It is in wet water.

funny-pictures-finding-nemo-surfer-.jpg

:lol:

Lets see photos! I know you have that awesome GARF. Lets see what else!!! NOW!

... please :D

• Like 1

Heinz ketchup ####### sucks!

If you're gonna have ketchup, it's gotta be Heinz :lol: Kinda like mayo. I'm not a big condiment person, but if I need to use mayo, it's gonna be hellmans :)